Status
Not open for further replies.

Fury83

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2012
Nowhere
I would go with either the Nemesis or Lux, well I went with the Lux but advice would be the Nemesis or the Lux. You could also just get a Paps 2.5.

I don't know much about the pulse but it looks like it wants to be a Paps, so I'd rather have the one that has been out for a while and improved up. The Nemesis has some cool features and is supported with accessories and on here.

ZTKT

Verified Member
May 8, 2013
United States
www.youtube.com
Haven't had the chance to handle the GP Paps or Nemesis, but I do own a pulse!

Highest quality Pinoy mod I've ever owned. [have owned several..2 sentinel, titan, nzonic v1, nzonic v2, Launcher v2]
Threads are super smooth and sits incredibly flush and stylish with the kayfun.

My only "gripe" would be that the button tilts a bit when standing up unlocked. Not enough to fall over [yet?], but enough to where I'm more comfortable locking it first.

Hits great and super compact.

I do only own the 18350 tube so no experience with the 500/650 modes.

Nemesis definitely has the hype between all you mentioned.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
I'm not a pro by no means but, from what I've read lately, the Gp paps 2.5 has 1 of the best switches out there.

Yes, the Paps 2.5 switch is awesome! So awesome, in fact, that it takes some getting used to. It's about as close to a "touch" switch, as
there is. Beautiful piece of craftsmanship.

RickCain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Huntington Beach, CA
I have both the Nemesis and LUX 2.5 and think they are awesome.

The button on the LUX is incredible and requires pretty much zero effort to fire. One hell of a mod just next to impossible to get.

The engineering on the Nemesis is crazy and much easier to obtain at retail. I am not 100% thrilled with the button and how the center pin on the button comes loose too easy.

Regardless I highly recommend either over any Pinoy mod on the market. The craftsmanship on both is something to be seen and used.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread