High mAh Twist/Nunchaku Replacement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
it seems as if the ego style vv batts are now a thing of the past. this creates a problem for my wife as she doesnt like the box mods that i use. she wont even use a super mini box. she just loves the high mAh capacity ego style vv/vw batts like the nunchaku.

does anyone know of a new offering that might be similar? we've got a bunch of ego-styled clearos (evods) so ego threading would be preferred, but not 100% necessary. some of the more necessary specs would be a cylindrical design, high mAh (like 1500 perhaps), and vv/vw.

please help. tia

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
thanks mpete. its hard to tell if those devices you linked are vv/vw. its doesnt appear so. do you happen to know?

non-vv/vw would actually work, but only if the device is regulated to a constant voltage output. its unclear if either of those devices are regulated, or if they function like mechs where your voltage keeps going down as the battery depletes.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
oh wow. that tube looks sick. welp, now thats on MY radar as well. i too hope FT gets it, Ken.

the wife on the other hand is still a tootle puffer. 60 watts would knock her down. shes still puffing 24mg at 6 whole watts lol.

i fear that her vape method is now obsolete. i dont even know if stores still even sell 24mg. we loaded up on her sole vape (Nite Lite Cold Creek) just before they went out of business ... so it looks like shes in for a major re-haul. which, of course falls on me because im her "vape manager" LOL. oh, joy.

Reactions: KenD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread