Hiya Fellow Vapees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natasha Jovic

Oct 18, 2016
Hiya! I just wanted to introduce myself. I’m new to vaping as I started about 3 weeks ago. I’ve had a couple issues but nothing major. Initially I purchased several juices that didn’t work for me. Also, I’ve had some issues with my vape which may have been the operator =) So, I’m glad to have found a forum I can turn to for help especially after our local small town vape shop has closed for the evening. I have interest in maybe trying a bit later to mix my own juice(s). We’ll see! ~Natasha~

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States
Hiya! I just wanted to introduce myself. I’m new to vaping as I started about 3 weeks ago. I’ve had a couple issues but nothing major. Initially I purchased several juices that didn’t work for me. Also, I’ve had some issues with my vape which may have been the operator =) So, I’m glad to have found a forum I can turn to for help especially after our local small town vape shop has closed for the evening. I have interest in maybe trying a bit later to mix my own juice(s). We’ll see! ~Natasha~
Welcome! I knew I wanted to mix my own juice after buying premade juice for one week. There are some really good tutorials on YouTube and if you can follow a recipe you can make good, vapable juice. Recipe creation takes some practice but there are so many well rated recipes around that you don't need to worry about that unless you want to. It's definitely my new hobby ;)

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Welcome and glad you joined. Don't feel to bad, lots of DIY juices miss too but the error is a lot easier on your pocket book.
Might like to read:
Learn About Vaping Here - Everything Ecigs - From Beginner To Advanced
ECigarette Academy: Essential Need to Know for New Vapers
One Stop Reference Shop For New and Experienced Vapers
Beginner – Guide To Vaping
http://onvaping.com/guide/beginners...cig-battery-basics-cig-a-likes-egos-and-mods/
(10) Advancing Up the Vaping Ladder with Egos and Mods | E-Cigarette Forum
(1) Proper Terminology - Is it a carto, a tank, or what? A Guide to Juice Attachments. | E-Cigarette Forum
(4) Good Starter Setups for a Beginning Vapor | E-Cigarette Forum

Smoke_too_much

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2016
lmao I'm still waiting for someone to come up with dill pickles, maple syrup, and vanilla ice cream flavour...

So why are you waiting? I've seen maple syrup concentrate and of course vanilla ice cream and here is your dill pickle
Flavors_Dill-Pickle | SnoWizard, Inc
I'll be waiting for your posted recipe as it could become the expectant mother's go to vape. :lol:

Welcome Natascha.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013

Hi Natasha, and welcome to ECF! Good luck on your journey, you are definitely in the right place to help you succeed.

Mixing is SO easy, inexpensive and satisfying, you will love it! Much to learn, and of course, the more you read here, the faster it will come. Assuming you are in the USA, given the FDA rules which recently took effect, learning how to make your own coils and wick them, and how to make your own juice, is getting SO important to learn.

Looking forward to seeing you around!

Reactions: Natasha Jovic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread