How awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

youreadeadmanapples

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
California
Are the folks at M&P??? I ordered some Rudolfsnows awhile back and got it the other day, inside was a nice little sample of shredded hawaiian.....WHICH WAS AWESOME! as an adult you rarely get to enjoy the finer points of childhood but as i took my first puff it tasted like smarties candy! i instantly looked on the site and good find nothin, So i emailed and with moment of requesting the location of the juice Pop wrote back and told me it was being posted as we spoke! Furthermore he noticed my email signature from work (US NAVY) and was very genuinely thankful! It is rare that you come across gold hearted people these days but the sincerity of our emails made me very appreciative of not only his gratitude but this companies way of doing business the way it used to be done! So again to the SUPERB people of Mom & Pops i would like to extend not only a public but very gracious thank you for your politeness and and kind demeanor!

Highest Regards,

Z. J. Dennis:vapor:

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Are the folks at M&P??? I ordered some Rudolfsnows awhile back and got it the other day, inside was a nice little sample of shredded hawaiian.....WHICH WAS AWESOME! as an adult you rarely get to enjoy the finer points of childhood but as i took my first puff it tasted like smarties candy! i instantly looked on the site and good find nothin, So i emailed and with moment of requesting the location of the juice Pop wrote back and told me it was being posted as we spoke! Furthermore he noticed my email signature from work (US NAVY) and was very genuinely thankful! It is rare that you come across gold hearted people these days but the sincerity of our emails made me very appreciative of not only his gratitude but this companies way of doing business the way it used to be done! So again to the SUPERB people of Mom & Pops i would like to extend not only a public but very gracious thank you for your politeness and and kind demeanor!

Highest Regards,

Z. J. Dennis:vapor:

Dennis

Thank you for such kind words. I am and always will be Passionate about the men and woman who serve this Great Nation.
you folks are real heroes to me. I cant Thank you enough and welcome to Mom and Pops please let us know what we can do for you it would be a privilege to scuba and I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread