Liberty Flights

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiffytiff

ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2009
Wheeling WV
I am recanting my previous review of Liberty Flights.

Here is why:

BUYER BEWARE!

SeRiOuSlY? Since July 27th NO JOKE.

I am sooooooooooo over it.
Here is the whole ordeal: I ordered 2 Riva kits on July 27th, both came very quick. Seemed great. Then the silver one i ordered darn near caught fire while charging...within 2 weeks (maybe sooner, don't remember). So i called with the intentions of getting my money back...YOU LIBERTY FLIGHTS, suggested I upgrade to a EGO with no additional costs to me....WOW awesome customer service.....NOT SO FAST....so I send the riva to you, ALL OF IT, the 2 batteries, the usb charger, the plug that goes into the wall, the CONE, everything....YOU in turn send me a 2 batteries and the usb charger cord. THANKS, NOW WHERE IS THE REST OF MY STUFF?...so after another phone call, you tell me when you receive my stuff, (apparently you did not believe me, that i returned everything) (minus the used attys) you will then, send out the rest of my stuff....WHICH YOU DIDNT. My next package from you contains a wall plug, and a pink RIVA cone...ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU SERIOUS? a RIVA CONE not an EGO cone, two entirely different colors..... so i'm so ticked off now, i don't even call, just send an email...you tell me and i quote from your email, that you never asked me to send back your original steel cone cause you do not accept them back, they are not worth the time to be mailing back and forth. thanks LIBERTY , you could have told me that when you told me to send back the riva!!!!!!!!!!! you also had the audacity to tell me the cone is not necessary and in fact most people do not use them. You said if it were a functioning part you would understand, but it is only for looks. You said you were not going to pay for shipping to send out just one cone so on my next order I should just put in the notes sections that I need one pink eGo cone per Jacob, and it will be included. OH MY GOD, i already had a silver bullet, the whole point in buying the stupid riva in the first place was because it was cute, and NEXT ORDER? are you kidding me, there will never be a next order!

AND THEN THERE IS MORE

Then 2 days ago, after waiting on a reply for 9 days from yet another sent email you FINALLY respond.... you tell me you sent out the pink ego cone and in your words, that I so desperately needed (really? Rude much?) AND YEAH I NEED THE CONE...I PAID FOR A KIT, REMEMBER? ....uhhhmmmm....was it an invisible package containing an invisible cone? With an invisible tracking number? i'm going to say this just one more time....the only cone you sent was for the wrong model, it was a RIVA cone! NOT an EGO cone... You also said you responded to my email in regards to the congress/parliament debacle , no you did not, .....and I will get to that congress issue in a moment.

You stated you did not shaft anyone. What would you call it? I paid for a full kit, that almost caught fire while charging, you suggested I replace it with an ego. I paid for a full riva kit, I sent the full riva parts back (minus used attys) and I get batteries and a charger? Not the complete kit? WHATEVER you should have just refunded my money for the riva kit after it was smoldering on the charger.

You told me if I paid attention, I would realize that Congress is Parliament, and Parliament is Congress, again this is YOUR WORDS VERBATUM …..so rude, pay attention, really? You stated you had to change the name..... Do tell me then, was I supposed to be psychic when I ordered your congress, because as of today, it is still listed as congress on your website, NOT PARLIAMENT here is a link to your own website. This link will take you to your tobacco liquids where you have your parliament listed as congress, E Liquid - Original - E Liquid 30ML - PG - Tobaccos this is somehow my fault, and I am not paying attention?

I was one of those people who said you had good customer service, but I have since learned you are rude, and somewhat belittling. Not that I care about your demeanor, as I do not, I am just letting folks know.

And as far as angry emails go, it is called cause and effect....

SINCERELY,
One extremely po'd customer, who still has not received the pink EGO cone that you claimed you sent.......and still confused as to how you sell something called congress on your website, and send out bottles labeled parliament.....????????????

I am anxious to see, if you will be as blatantly rude to me here on the ECF forum, as you have been in your emails. I somehow doubt it.

OH AND GOODLUCK TO YOU TOO!
Your not the only one that can be passive aggressive.

Last edited:

Abe

Unregistered Supplier
Jun 1, 2009
UK / US
www.liberty-flights.co.uk
Parliment is a brand of cigarettes, you will probably find bottles still labelled parliment from before we got told off for selling them as such by Philip Morris. An error on our end as they probably shouldn't have gone to market using that name. I will address the other issues once I have had a chat to the US guys. Sorry for this, that's a might long email you had to write, it's worth a kit in its own right :)

sabyrock

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I went to liberty flight in San diego yesterday but was too late was close already but the sign said:
vapure from Vapure™ - The World's Highest Quality E-Liquid Supplier 888-261-0026 i also email vapure last week and still waiting for a responce...not good.

it seam that they do not excist anymore. the site is there with an address but......to bad i really wanted to try the juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread