How do you go about with bottles without a filler?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo Bak

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2015
Netherlands
Probably, but why use a needle? I don't think i could get any high-vg juice trough a needle. I'm using these caps with syringe-inlet:

dop28klepspuit3.jpg

Reactions: nocigsnomore

nocigsnomore

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2014
Land of Oz
Probably, but why use a needle? I don't think i could get any high-vg juice trough a needle. I'm using these caps with syringe-inlet:
dop28klepspuit3.jpg

Thanks! Haven't trried without a needle, but will try on my Crown tank. What do you mean by a syringe-inlet? Will try to reuse the drippers I have got from used bottles, if they fit.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Just save your old eliquid bottles that do have the skinny pointy tip on them, wash them out really well, and reuse them. Lots of people do that.

If you don't have any old ones to reuse, just order some new ones online. Here in the US they run on average about 24-27 cents each for 30mL size and about 32-35 cents each for 50mL size, less if you buy in lots of 100 or more. Even on eBay you'll find a bunch of sellers who sell many different sizes, in different quantities, and will ship internationally...many with Free S/H.

Leo Bak

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2015
Netherlands
Thanks! Haven't trried without a needle, but will try on my Crown tank. What do you mean by a syringe-inlet? Will try to reuse the drippers I have got from used bottles, if they fit.
You can just stick any syringe into the hole of the cap, without a needle.

KentA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2015
Adirondack Mountains

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
Even if you have smaller Guage needles you can warm the liquid slightly and it flows much easier.
I do this when I diy, I warm my VG just a little above room temp and it thins and flows through the tips much easier. This will work with any high VG juice but don't get it hot as it could degrade the nic and flavor quickly.
I put some under hot tap water for a few minutes and it worked fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread