How good is It?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't find the occ use of tobacco that problematic either, as long as it doesn't interfere with vaping. I don't do it anymore, mainly because I usually enjoy that first cig enough (once I'd fully switched to vaping) that I actually force myself to keep smoking until I find it gross, and I definitely get a "smoking hangover" the next day. But for some people, they can smoke the occasional cig here and there without too much trouble, and I don't see an issue with it if they're stably vaping and doing well, it has to be a million times better than smoking 59 cigs per day, for example.

I really hated my smoking hangovers, fortunately. I quickly found out it wasn't worth it... for me. :)

Anna

dsites

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2017
Nederland, Colorado
Good point about occasional vs dual use. I'm a chicken and don't want to open the door to cigarettes ... at least for now. If I smoked and drank, I'd crave like crazy the next morning and be off to the races. I can drink and vape at the watering hole without craving but a hangover is still a hangover :)

Stav

Jun 6, 2015
I don't know what I regret more smoking or drinking I just know I'm ill lol. But that's me aff it all for another 3 week's or so. My problem.will be drinking I enjoy a cig when I'm drinking. But next time I'm drinking I think I'll just vape. Though strange as it may sound my first cig gave me an arousal down below :pervy:

tgs3

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
Indeed, everyone is different. I generally have a few beers at night and I have no trouble at all not smoking. An e-cig is what I always wanted when I drank - a cigarette that you can smoke forever!

My first coffee in the morning, on the other hand, is torture without a cig or two or sometimes three ...

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
You can clean it with ETOH, then rinse with water. Most tanks can be cleaned using soapy water, then rinsed thoroughly.

I think it's just good practice to bring alcohol wipes with you if you are going to share your vape. I will not do that, but if I did, I'd use a wipe before handing it over (who knows what germs I am incubating) and after getting it back. It's just good practice (IMO), there are several things that can be transmitted via saliva. I do hope you feel better soon.

Mods don't generally need much cleaning (other than the exterior maybe, and what you'd use depends on the finish) unless e-juice runs down inside the 510 pin or something...

There are folks who use ultrasonic cleaners for their equipment too. I don't know much about them, but they sort of vaguely sound to me like a useful (but potentially expensive) item to have....

Feel better!

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread