How long do most people steep their juices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amberina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
It really depends on how you like your flavoring too. I like a lighter flavor so I don't get overpowered when I vape a lot. So I need to steep my juices for less time than some of my friends who like them more robust. I can usually vape most of my juices right away but some I do let steep for a couple of weeks....
Good luck!!

Neabez

Oct 23, 2013
Garland,TX, USA
For me it depends on what I am mixing up. As stated tobaccos tend to take the longest as well as some of the caramel flavors. It seems that most of the tobaccos will with time lose some of the overly floral notes, so if you want more floral note vape it sooner. American Spirits tend to have a floral note to them so if replicating that you would need to steep it less.

MadOtis

Verified Member
Oct 16, 2013
Georgia
Thanks, all, for the suggestions.

I found some information on using an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner to help speed up the steeping process; is that just a waste of time, or has anyone tried it with any favorable results?

In the interim, I've found a decent pre-steeped juice at VapeRite that I may get a few 15ml bottles of (the 60ml bottles get mixed while you wait in the store, but the 15ml bottles all seem to be pre-packaged and about a month old according to the dates on them), so I have a few 15ml bottles going while I have the 60ml's steeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread