How many juices are in your rotation?

How many different juices do you vape on a regular basis, at least once a week?

• 7 or more

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapah

ECF Veteran
  • Jan 17, 2014
    Mechanicsville, VA, United States
    3 from Mech Sauce and 3 from Mt. Baker.
    Try a new one every now and then when prodded by Vaping Friends.
    I'm a huge mech sauce myself. All I vape is surf murder for my daily vape in tanks and Captain loopy in my drippers. I usually order 240ml at a time of the two.

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 2, 2013
    BC Canada
    I gave up buying commercial juices a long time go, always hit and miss, some juices are great, some too sweet and most just plain nasty. I'd love a certain juice and next time I ordered it wasn't the same taste, that became the norm. Juice buying became a money pit of partial bottles that went to waste. I vape tobacco juice 90% of my day so once I found the flavors I liked I went from there to create profiles.
    I have 10-100ml different tobacco's, 5-100ml tobacco absolutes and 4-50ml bottles of assorted other flavors, all steeping or steeped. I don't make any formulas but blend my tobacs and TA's in different ratios to always have different tastes. I blend 30mls at a time, vape it up then either repeat the process or make a different ratio or combo. I use green painters tape on the jug to what's blended and their ratios. I have 6-30ml jugs infront of me with my tobacco/TA blends each with their own subtank or TFV4. Today I have a 20ml HS Highway/grape blend I will occasionally vape.
    My wife is a cheap date who vapes only 1 juice, a desert ship/cotton candy blend. I make hers 200mls at a time since she goes through roughly 50mls a week so when its time to cut her juice into jugs I then remix her juice so there is always a steeped batch ready for her.

Reactions: Ryedan

MyMagicMist

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 28, 2014
    Seems I get stuck with Hawk Sauce a lot. Also enjoy Whiskey Bent, though it may be more of a treat. I've two flavors that I helped mixing up for myself. One is strawberry, watermelon blend. Another is a high menthol mix with RY4 under tones.

Kind of in a juice rut, I think. In a life rut as well. It's alright though. Seems a bit of a natural state. I just keeping on, keeping on. :)

I love to DIY, when i start vaping i just tried Mother's Milk and soo after realizing i could do that by myself i was going to my local store and buying PG and VG and all sorts of stuff, ordering flavors and feeling like Dexter's Laboratory.

Since then, i manage to create and/or adopt almost 10 recipes that i vape on a regular basis.

Curiously enough, i don't have any menthol despite that i smoked a lot of menthol when i was a smoker.

SprayHeadVape

Dec 23, 2015
    I have found 2 that I have been sticking with as my adv. Both are Smog Mob, a local company here in Nashville. The Sorbet Bomb and the Southern Cheesecake. They are both good clean juices that don't gunk up the coils bad, my crown coils usually last a month. That being said, I am always on the lookout for good new juices. I love the Milky Bunz stuff too.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

UnclePsyko

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 8, 2013
    PJNY
    I vape NET's exclusively, 50/50 my own home extractions, vendor juices.
    While I have a dozen-plus bottles laying around, they all fit into one of four styles that I rotate thru during the week.
    I always have one device loaded with an English Pipe style juice, (Latakia/Smoked tobacco flavor)... ALWAYS! All week long, gotta have it.
    My other has either a Cavendish style Pipe Tobacco, Perique blend or a cigarette style just to break it up a bit. I do love my Nat Sherman Dark or "Speaking Spirit" juice, both from NET.com.
    So, dozens of juices but 4 flavor styles throughout the week.

flambo

Feb 24, 2016
    Rayonia
    If you ever smoked cigarettes, you likely stuck with a particular brand. With vaping it's not unusual for someone to vape many different juices on a regular basis. Do you stick with one juice or do you have many?

I'd be happy with my fave DIY tobacco for eternity.
    (very weak- I go unflavoured MFS for hours sometimes)

Since getting a dripper, and using TC, I've tried one of my 20+ untouched concentrates.
    I force myself to drip something else occasionally-
    I feel like such a fool for buying so many concentrates & only using 3 of them.
    Haven't finished many of the ~20 premixes I bought, either :(

As a smoker, I usually had at least 3 diff tobaccos/cigs on the go.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread