How many mods is too many?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The.Drifter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2013
Virginia
You can never have too many mods. Each has its own charm and turn in my rotation. I usually have 2 set aside for work and a couple different ones setup for home use with different flavors. Variety is the spice of life :)

Here was my collection of mostly mechs in Oct 14:
39mqd17450w9c2y6g.jpg

Since then I've added another 20+ mods, most of which are now regulated ones, so its a never ending process for me :)

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
You can never have too many mods. Each has its own charm and turn in my rotation. I usually have 2 set aside for work and a couple different ones setup for home use with different flavors. Variety is the spice of life :)

Here was my collection of mostly mechs in Oct 14:
39mqd17450w9c2y6g.jpg

Since then I've added another 20+ mods, most of which are now regulated ones, so its a never ending process for me :)
Holy crap! I guess it just sucks that I prefer built in batteries. But if I use them all in rotation like I do, they should last a REALLY long time.

The.Drifter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2013
Virginia
Holy crap! I guess it just sucks that I prefer built in batteries. But if I use them all in rotation like I do, they should last a REALLY long time.

Yes, using them in rotation will make them last a lot longer :) I find it hard to only have one setup at a time myself. I like to vape different flavors during the day and I can make the weekly rotation last quite a bit because I'm only taking a few puffs of each then switching to the next flavor. I also get in flavor chasing moods and cloud blowing moods at different times, so having devices already setup that accommodate my vaping style for the day is convenient;)

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
At this point my istick 30 would be my work mod as usual. My evic-VT is my home mod or long day mod. My Coolfire is any other time I'm out and about, daily driver except for work. My istick 50 sits in my bag as a backup. So a new Coolfire 4 would make my istick 50 useless basically lol. I'm going to think on it for a day or 2.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I just found a Cool Fire 4 shipped for $33 with a coupon received. I already have a CF4, Istick 30, 50, Evic-VT, and a beat up MVP 3. Tell me to stop buying mods lol.
OK, I'll bite.

Just stop it already!!

On a more serious note, after being a mod collector for a couple of years I finally found two mods that more than suit my needs, and I've been happily using those two exclusively for the last year. The others are just collecting dust.

One is a small regulated mod (Provari) with a tank used mostly when I'm out and about. The other is an 18650 mechanical mod (Silver Bullet) with a rebuildable dripper that I can easily change up flavors when I'm home.

Last edited:

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
OK, I'll bite.

Just stop it already!!

On a more serious note, after being a mod collector for a couple of years I finally found two mods that more than suit my needs, and I've been happily using those two exclusively for the last year. The others are just collecting dust.

One is a small regulated mod with a tank used mostly when I'm out and about. The other is an 18650 mechanical mod with a rebuildable dripper that I can easily change up flavors when I'm home.
Lol, I love this Coolfire man! Little and very portable. Evic VT for long days.

Reactions: Kprthevapr

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
I went ahead and ordered it. I'll now sell my istick 30 and 50. I can help out a friend while justifying my new mod! I don't need more than 3-4 mods realistically, whether I use them all or not.
Where? I have one already that was $36 shipped but I do want another since it's such a great little mod.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread