• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

how many percentage that i kena if bring juice back to sg travel by train

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
how many percentage that i kena if bring juice back to sg travel by train, normally how you guys buy the juice?
What do you mean by percentage? Like, what's your expectation?
Did Accenture carry out a probability study sampling all the vape smuggler coming into SG by train then tracked how many got caught? This is then re-categorized by gender, age and race. Subsequently sorted by whether they were traveling solo or in groups; then distributed by size and types of groups. Also sorted by whether the smugglers hid the vape in internal body cavities or carried the contraband on their persons, hand carried luggage or checked through.
So what percentage are you referring to?

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
OK... Re-read what I wrote and I came across like an ........

Here's something more helpful :

If you know with certainty you're going to get all your bags scanned on entry, don't smuggle anything in.

If you don't have any good excuse for having any vape items in your possession, don't smuggle anything in.

If you don't already know how to stash the kit to reduce suspicion, don't smuggle anything in.

How much risk you're willing to bear has got to be decided by you. And how you mitigate those risks has also got to be the personal decision. What one person's odds are may not apply to you.
If you're asking about whether the ICA is stringent at the rail checkpoint, then you're asking the wrong question. The ICA is always stringent; our men and women in blue take their jobs very seriously.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread