Not open for further replies.

Miata GT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Largo, FL
Hi folks.:)

We can see the existing war in watts among plenty of the mods that are appearing on the market, so I would want to know at what watts people actually vape.

See you!:)

Pat,

Unfortunately IMO this is a hugely flawed poll as it does not qualify the type of device(s) you are including. For example: I would say I set my watts around 9.5 for my T3Ss, about 12 for a Nautilus, 27 for a Kanger Subtank, and finally roughly 90 on a mech with an atty built at 0.27ohms on a fresh battery.

Fuzzy Bruce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2014
Fort Liquordale, Fl.
I start out every day at about 35 watts, continue through the day until I get to about 28 watts. Then I change batteries. This is only a calculated wattage as I use a Reo and can tell when to change the battery by the performance of my atty.

Starting with a full battery and if I test the battery when performance is noticeably different, the battery usually reads 3.7/3.8 volts. At the end of the long day, I may change out the battery even though it might be at 3.9 volts just to get that extra flavor boost.

DaveSignal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Maryland
I use mechs and RDAs exclusively. Most of my builds are at .21 ohm, unless I am doing something unusual or building a deck for 3 or more coils. 3-coil RDAs like my stillare v3 or onslaught are built at .15. With an extra coil, though, more power is needed.

just using ohms law at maximum possible battery charge:
.21 ohm at 4.2 volt = 84 watts
.15 ohm at 4.2 volt = 117 watts

Even if factoring in for voltage drop across devices, a lot of watts are being used. But my RDAs have great airflow and I often use wide-bore top caps, so an overly hot vape or burning wick is never an issue.

Patcrack

Mar 29, 2013
Spain
Pat,

Unfortunately IMO this is a hugely flawed poll as it does not qualify the type of device(s) you are including. For example: I would say I set my watts around 9.5 for my T3Ss, about 12 for a Nautilus, 27 for a Kanger Subtank, and finally roughly 90 on a mech with an atty built at 0.27ohms on a fresh battery.

Yes, you are right, I ought to have asked

How many watts do you usually vape at? or normally vape at?

But now I can not edit and change the question. Sorry

Actually I wanted to know, the most frequent wattage we vape at, whatever the device we use at each moment.
We all know most of us vape at different watts with RDA, RTA, cartomizers, clearomizers, etc…..

For example, we all know that Necrotic must use RDA most of the time

80. Do I win?

Just so far :laugh:

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Unfortunately IMO this is a hugely flawed poll as it does not qualify the type of device(s) you are including.

I hear ya Miata GT, but IMO it's still a very interesting poll and I'm looking forward to seeing how it develops. Polls are also limited in how many answers you can include so you have to design them with either a limited number of variables or use low resolution.

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
We need different polls for different devices.

I vape at about 80 day in and day out. .2 ohms on a mech with some leeway for voltage sag and resistance losses.

But i enjoy any device with something tasty in it. That means vaping at the sweet spot of whatever atty is currently working on the device.

6.5 watts often offers a welcomed change of pace from my adv...

Sent from my device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread