How much do you vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
I was a 3 pad chain smoker, so it was a foregone conclusion that I would be a chain vaper. Still I only use about 6-7 mil per day.

If you think about it, even a pad smoker has 20 highs and 20 lows every day. vaping is quit different, and a lot more sane. Just steady to keep from having all of those highs and lows, all of those cravings. A vape here, a vape there, pretty soon you are thru the day on an even keel.

Boodaddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2016
Ohio
I have been vaping 6ml @ 6mg a day. I vape every 5-10 min. I am using a ccell-gd 0.5ohm coil at 13w, so it's not a lot of vapor production. The mtl 1.4ohm kept getting gunked up every few weeks from Halo juice, and the 0.5ohm has bigger wick holes.

I have read people on here vaping 500ML+ a month lol. That has to be 0% nic. At least I hope it is lol. That dude is gonna glow in the dark :vapor:

jamesbeat

ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2016
I also vape like I smoked - around 3 to 3.5ml per day.
I am stepping down the nicotine gradually. I started on 12mg and am now on 10mg. Going down around 1mg per month from now on until I'm at around 5mg. No rush.

I do occasionally sneak a vape at my desk or in the bathroom, so I find I'm never really jonesing for a nic fix any more.
To me, this is an enormous advantage over cigarettes.

Belhade

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
New York (no, not the city)
I'll vape all day long, never without a device in my hand. Lung hits and billowing clouds the whole time. Sometimes I'll accidentally hotbox my car.

I'll also go half the day without more than a puff or two on my EVOD. Sometimes I can't remember where I put it down because it's been so long I've thought about it.

My main device is the Big Buddha mini which has a capacity of 2.5ml, and my average daily useage is probably 3-4ml. One of the things I love most about vaping is the completely personalized, customizable experience. I'm not restricted to lighting and disposing individual cigarettes.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Chains are like 000ga I can't even get them glowing with 200W.

I vape all day every day. 20ml-25ml of 3mg high VG DIY @ 70W or so.
I don't miss it if I forget it but I take a mod to Walgreen's around the corner.
I hit it when I dump the mower bag but no biggie if I forget.
I drive an automatic and that's good because I always vape when I drive, or walk the dog, or voop or whatever.

I get less nic now (60-75mg) than I did when I MtL'ed ~7-8ml of 12mg. Whatever.

Dang knuckles get so dry though.
Gonna rub in some electrolytes and take another toot.

Alien Traveler

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
United States
Recently my juice consumption jumped from 5 ml to 15 ml (switching from MTL to DL). I diluted my juices in half, so now I vape 2.5 mg. I decreased power from 14 W to 9 W. I am trying to make myself to vape without inhaling at all... So now my juice consumption is 10 ml/day. Still trying to decrease it to 5-7 ml.

Reactions: mattiem

Mden89

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2015
Wahwik, Rhode Island
The title should say "How Often do you Vape?" but I can't edit it now.

I've noticed some folks who vape take a big drag about once every 15 minutes. Others vape all day. With an analog cig, you most folks basically smoke for about 12 drags (one cig) about once an hour. Is it unusual for someone to just sit and vape all day most of the day?

Not unusual at all. I have a handful of friends who never put their vape down and chug 15+ml a day. I barely vape 5ml a day during work days (job does not allow time for it). On the weekends ill easily crank through a 5ml tank and then some

Reactions: Cheallaigh

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    same here :D but even at that I only go through 4 or less mls per day.

Same. I've never understood the reasoning for lowering the nic level just so I could burn my way through 3 times as much juice, to consume the same amount of nicotine/day. Just seems like the wrong reason to me.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 14, 2013
    SE PA
    Same. I've never understood the reasoning for lowering the nic level just so I could burn my way through 3 times as much juice, to consume the same amount of nicotine/day. Just seems like the wrong reason to me.
    Juice vendors love it when customers blow through 30 ml of 3 mg juice in a day. o_O

Last edited:

mattiem

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Same. I've never understood the reasoning for lowering the nic level just so I could burn my way through 3 times as much juice. Just seems like the wrong reason to me.
    I am afraid that someday someone is going to have a health problem from vaping but in my opinion it will be someone that direct lung hits 50mls of highly flavored e-liquid (with or without nicotine) at 200 watts a day and then the naysayers will be saying, See, I told you vaping was bad. But then again it is possible that even that extreme vaping will not cause any health issues. I sure hope that is the case. I will just continue on with my less than 4mls a day at an average of 8 watts on a 1.8Ω coil. One of the best things about vaping---there is something to suit each and every one of us.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread