How Much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tdubya

Jul 30, 2010
TX
I've been analog free for 2 1/2 months now, and I started vaping with 18mg juice. I used this concentration for about 6 weeks before I switched to 8mg. I was using about 2ml a day of the 18mg. At first, I didn't find myself vaping much more than the 18mg, but lately I find myself pulling off my 510 all the time. I'm up to about 3ml a day now of the 8mg. I don't waste much as I just use the dripping method. A few weeks ago I was able to drain my 1300mah hello 016 in a matter of 8hrs. No telling how much I used that day. Since then the battery will last me about 12-15 hours. I was thinking my next order would be 4mg juice, but I don't want to switch if I'm going to be vaping 4-6ml worth a day. It seems to be worse if I'm working in front of the PC all day. Pretty easy to vape every other minute of the day. How many ml's are you using a day?

chimney55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2010
NW Arkansas
I've been analog free for 2 1/2 months now, and I started vaping with 18mg juice. I used this concentration for about 6 weeks before I switched to 8mg. I was using about 2ml a day of the 18mg. At first, I didn't find myself vaping much more than the 18mg, but lately I find myself pulling off my 510 all the time. I'm up to about 3ml a day now of the 8mg. I don't waste much as I just use the dripping method. A few weeks ago I was able to drain my 1300mah hello 016 in a matter of 8hrs. No telling how much I used that day. Since then the battery will last me about 12-15 hours. I was thinking my next order would be 4mg juice, but I don't want to switch if I'm going to be vaping 4-6ml worth a day. It seems to be worse if I'm working in front of the PC all day. Pretty easy to vape every other minute of the day. How many ml's are you using a day?

:2c: You dropped the mg. too quickly. You're not getting your "fix" anymore. If your flavors are "compatible" try mixing them. For example, if you have an 18mg. that's compatible with an 8mg half and half and you will then have somewhere around a 12 mg. If that's not enough, you might have to vary the mix--or buy some more 18mg. If you go down too much, your body is going to be craving the nicotine and you'll be chain vaping (thus going through your juice more quickly)

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread