How to keep debris away from drip tip ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dav19e

Mar 27, 2016
Good evening everybody,

I'm a construction worker and i do vape once in a while on the jobsite but as you know, the drip tip gets really dirty.. I had one of the disposable mouthpiece you get when you first buy your ecig but i lost it !

I've been trying to find a better solution to keep the debris away from the tip but its not too hygienic lol.. i though it'd be better to ask here on the forum.

TESTERCONDOM-3.jpg

Thanks

Rickb119

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
Greeley, CO, USA
How about electrical tape?

I have a set of alllen wrenches (the ones in the plastic holder) that I wrap with cheap (Harbour Freight) electrical tape to keep them intact in my tool case. It's good enough to stick to itself (and thus hold the allens in place) but cheap enough that it comes off easily and doesn't leave any "glue" behind.

Just tried it on my tip and it works good.

Don't know about hygienic, but you could always carry some of these. Costco Wholesale

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas

Josianneberard

Mar 27, 2016
I'm quite new to this forum and i can't figure how to read my PMs yet.. Are we even allowed to share external links on this forum ?

The manufacturer's website is Flextip.ca , all you need is your drip tip diameter in order to have the proper fitting.

I just ordered a second one for my dripper (16mm drip-tip) :D

Reactions: Ablonz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread