How would you teach a new vapor to vape ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
Yeah my Father uses an ego and one of those c3 clearos with all the rope that sucks up the juice... Also gave him my evod. He only uses 6mg in it but coughs a lot from it. He's a dual user and coughs more from those than with his cigs... He is not 'in synch' with the vape gear yet and takes too long draws that burn the attie, rather than hotboxing - draw, exhale, press button, re-draw. I offered him my nautilus mini or subtank nano after I migrated to Aspire Cleitos. He said 'there's too much smoke from them, that would be too harsh for me.'

I explained they have higher VG and lower nic and more airflow, so although you get loads of vapour and the flavour is fantastic, it's silky smooth. But he won't try it as thinks it will be like his clearos but harsher as more vapour...

I'd honestly give a new vapour an evod to try, and once they'd got the hang of it, and if it wasn't satisfying, a nauti mini and a cleito. Get them a cool fire plus, use higher PG liquids they like in the mini and minimum 70VG in the cleito.

But best thing to do is try them in B&M shops first.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
That's because most people don't know how to vape properly. The only proper way to vape is to do it with the Gillespie method. You need to put your mouth to your lips and exhale, expanding your cheeks like a bullfrog. Now, suck in hard, your expanded cheeks will create a slingshot effect to fire a massive amount of vapor down your throat and into your lungs. Then tell them to hold it there. Count to 30 and then exhale and enjoy the vappy goodness. If they can't do that, tell them to hang it up, vaping isn't for them.

article-1287670642038-0bb55661000005dc-505305_636x446.jpg
Great description and even better image!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread