Vapor4Life welcome mat...................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, long time no see.

I got on the vaping train a few years ago while I was living in my dorms at college. Some drama went down, I went back home for a weekend without my Vapor King and I relapsed into analogs. Now I'm back and waiting patiently for USPS (I really don't like them at this point) to get my order to my door so I can stop smoking this things. I figured it'd only take a day after it shipped from V4L seeing as I'm only an hour away from Northbrook, but I guess I was mistaken. Not V4L's problem though. I could never be happier with V4L's service and quality, so I'm super excited to see how the Vapor Titan stacks up to my old Vapor King.

Thanks to V4L for timely shipping! No thanks to USPS for being slow.

Either way Hopefully I'll see my package here in the next hour to hour and a half. If not then it might be time to go kick down the door to the post office. :evil: :)

Edit: It's door kicking time; mail already came :\

2nd and last edit (I promise): I guess I'm just gonna have to go up and visit you guys next time, it seems USPS isn't going to be delivering it today... Anybody have luck with just going to the post office and seeing if its there?

Last edited:

XIVChrissyVIX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2012
Wyoming
Hello, I'm new to vaping. I started off on Nicotek Metro because it was at the grocery store. I realized immediately it was not the long-term solution. I did my research and chose Vapor4Life. I'm glad I did! I love my set up! In fact, I have ordered 3 times from V4L to get everything just perfect. Every product has been fantastic quality and flavor!

I started off with...

Jammin' - Delicious vape that is the first juice I filled a tank with and have refilled many times since without the desire to change it.

Beach Bum - Amazing! My hubby always asks for that "really good tasting one." He means the Beach Bum and it is my first official "all day vape." Same thing as Jammin'. It is a necessity in my other tank.

Lastly, I had their Kamel Menthol. This was a bit too much menthol for me, so I ordered a bottle of Kamel regular and mixed them together. It tastes just like the analogs that I used to smoke. Great vape for when I'm craving the real thing.

Not a fan of espresoo, but it tastes just like espresso.

Not a fan of fruit vapes, but apple tasted like apple.

Finally, I am a fan of cheap Champagne. The vape tastes like expensive Champagne. Too perfumey, but when combined with a few drops of a fruit juice such as Pomegranate or Orange, it makes a fantastic Mimosa.

XIVChrissyVIX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2012
Wyoming
So, I'm looking at getting the V4L passthrough for my travels so I don't have to switch batteries, but I saw a review saying it won't work with the dual coil tanks. I want to be able to use tanks so I don't have to switch cartos while driving. I don't believe in distracted driving and would like things streamlined to be safe.

Any input would be great!

Dirtay J

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Just a bit of a re-introduction about me. I have said my story in another thread somewhere, but figured that i have found myself posting more and more in here i might as well throw something in here too.

My first introduction to vaping was from a expensive(but cheep) 510 something or another cig style back in early to mid '09 from a local smoke shop. I really just wanted to save some money and well the effects of many years of smoking were starting to show. I had been smoking since i was 15 so almost 15 years of 1-2 packs a day. Well it kind of worked and cut my smoking down, until i ran out of carts and bunt up 2 atomizers. Then i went looking online to see what i could find. I found ECF and quickly found this new company V4L. Saved up some cash and got the ultimate ultimatum kit. I loved it, and the awesome customer service Smilin' Steve And Mark gave. Any questions or issues they were quick to address and fix. Also all the extras they threw in with orders are what really made me a customer for life. Well I slowly got off cigs and went almost 7 months smoke free. Then my dad got really sick. My vaping just couldn't keep up with the stress, plus i just fell right back to my old comfortable habits. The next couple years i was on and off vaping. I enjoyed it and really enjoyed all the flavors. (side note: i consider myself a manly type of man, but i love my fruity flavors...lol) and with all the freebies they had thrown in all my previous orders i didn't need to order, again wasn't vapeing much so i couldn't justify a order and money was really tight.

Well May 25th of this year Dad passed away, he had a long hard fight with heart issues, liver failure and kidney failure. So yeah the stress of the last couple years was outrageous and the stress and raw emotion of the last couple months since dad passed. Well that has all calmed down now so i decided to give vaping a shot again. And it is going very good! I am now on day 4 of not having a cig and a couple weeks of very reduced cig smoking. And i am not looking back! Even though a couple of my old batts still worked i of course had to get a manual titan. Then the OMGad came out and well of course that got ordered right away. Noticed all my old flavors are still awesome too! Well now i am venturing out in to other Mods(as stated earlier in another thread i hate calling them mods and will be calling them devices.) and VV devices. I won't get into my feeling on the V4L VV devices as i have already stated that in another thread too. Either way if the OMG VV turns out to be as good as people are saying i am sure that will be in my collection too.

Well there is my long winded re-introduction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread