I am smoking an analog right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RIMP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Don't finish the pack. I kept a pack in my car console for 6 months. I'd get stressed over something and think, "I've gotta have a real cig". 2 hits and I'd toss the cig cause it wasn't near as tasty as vaping. You'll pull thru. If I can do it anyone can. Was a 2 pack a day for 37 yrs. You'll make it:thumb:

digiw0rx

Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Shropshire, UK
I didn't smoke because i was addicted, I smoked because i enjoyed it (obviously i was addicted to. but that wasn't the reason i carried on, my partner tried to force me to quit and i lasted 7 weeks before going back to it, because i enjoyed it!)

so yeah I really really really enjoyed a smoke, but my smoking had never affected my fitness until recently, I used to rock climbing, and mountain walking with my in law's without losing a breath, i'd get to the top first and i'd be smoking all the way.

Fast forward 2/3 years and now i can't go round a golf course without losing a breath, that EXACT moment was the moment i switched to ecig's because i wanted to carry on "smoking" because i enjoy it but i don't want my fitness to be affected.

I have a pouch of tobacco on my desk that is 3/4 full but i never reach for it, only my PV because it's just as enjoyable but the difference is my lungs are healing and i'm getting my fitness back.

Trust me, stick to the vape and you'll soon realise what an absolute god send it is.

sssundog31

Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
Lodi ca
I have been told it's not a race from very helpful members here and I am doing good No cigs for 6 days but for the past 2 days I have been getting light anxiety attack lol or ill find myself walking garage to light one up " there is none out there " but I have 1 cig in my truck on the dashboard Nice and crunchy
I have been smoking for 26 years at 2+ pack a day
Good job you will make it :vapor:
""" RIMP is right
soon your lips will look like untitled.jpg lol j/k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread