Status
Not open for further replies.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Got the batteries,charger, Koh Gen Do, 28 gauge kanthal and VG/PG/Nic. My next step is the 2 LP Reo Grands. I'm so close I can taste the great tasty vape with good vapor that's coming. Next step call Rob again next week and order refurbed Grands.
I didn't know Rob sold refurbished Grands. I know he sometimes has blemished mods, but I haven't heard of his selling refurbs. Hmmmm ???

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
You are right I meant blemished, I am going traditional with my attires, Rm2's, when I get the 3rd Reo maybe a Rm4. I am a single coil MTL vaper, but if I so choose the atty would give me room to experiment.

Did you say tattoo?!!!

You will be more than happy with the RM2's. Once you settle in with those, you'll have all the time in the world to peruse other atties, build options, bling for your babies. The most important thing is to get you a permanent address in Reoville.

As for the tattoo, well, we can talk later ;)

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
You will be more than happy with the RM2's. Once you settle in with those, you'll have all the time in the world to peruse other atties, build options, bling for your babies. The most important thing is to get you a permanent address in Reoville.

As for the tattoo, well, we can talk later ;)
We can talk to him about the tattoo when we tell him about changing the paint color of his cars..... There's plenty of time......

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
The RM2 is a great one coil atty for MTL... but it also works just fine for my LDLH's with the air intake opened up.
I bought a used Reo on the classies a while back and the RM2 that came with it had the air hole opened up to 1/16 I think. Big difference! Still a great vape! You're right it's still great for both.

Reactions: Spydro

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I bought a used Reo on the classies a while back and the RM2 that came with it had the air hole opened up to 1/16 I think. Big difference! Still a great vape! You're right it's still great for both.

I have several RM2's, with some drilled out 5/64" & 7/64" for my LDLH's.

Reactions: JC Okie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread