I can't stop!!!

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Crazyeye, Apr 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Crazyeye

Crazyeye Full Member

I need to put the credit card DOWN!! I keep ordering juices in search of my all day vape. Got like 20 coming by friday lol

Moderation is not a word I am familiar with.

2. throatkick

throatkick Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

It happens to the best ! :) Wait till mod madness sets in!

I'm lucky in the sense that I'm very utilitarian. If something works, it just works and that's that. I know there's better but prefer to occasionally try things and make incremental changes if needed.

3. Chris77

Chris77 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

:laugh:

I know exactly how you feel! It's recently gotten worse for me as I've discovered the world of DIY, but hoping in the long run it will end up being much cheaper than buying cigarettes, not to mention health care costs!

The first couple weeks were the worst for me, mostly I think because my sense of taste and smell were coming back. At this point I've almost given up trying to find a permanent vape; I prefer to switch it up among 2 or 3 in any given day.

If you haven't already, I suggest creating a thread and asking for opinions on what flavors to get- let them know what you like and dislike and you should get some good ideas that would at least keep you from shooting in the dark. :)

:toast:

4. hanathan

hanathan Full Member Verified Member

Yeah, you and me both! Fortunately, few things are expensive as health care costs, so we've got that going for us. It's also tough to put a price tag on being able to fully utilize your sense of taste and smell--not to mention the public service of ridding yourself of ashtray odors on your person.

5. trepalium

trepalium I'm a Panda Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I luckily haven't been ordering too much. I want to, but I've slowly put on the reigns. I think finding a good DIY eliquid has helped a lot. I did splurge on a rolling plastic cart/cabinet thing for my supplies as I've out grown my tackle box. That was only $17.99. Luckily I just won a contest recently and got a new 510 kit to play with so my need for new gear (other than cartos, etc. for normal use) has been quenched for a minute.

I think the first month of joing ECF (after getting off of v2) I must have spent over $500 on stuff. easily.

6. f00ma

f00ma Full Member

I completely understand you, I discovered DIY vaping a month ago after using disposable e-cigs for another month and I just can't stop trying new stuff :D .

Isn't it funny? We all used to smoke the very same cigarettes every single day for years and now we're constantly searching for the next big thing in vaping :)

7. chrometip

chrometip Full Member Verified Member

We're just investing in our future health, that's how I justify my crazy expenses lol

8. charliej

charliej Full Member

or even more if I think about myself

9. Retriever

Retriever Account closed on request

Don't worry, you should be able to find something you like with your new vapes. :)

10. Dancerock123

Dancerock123 Full Member

I can't stop either. Im totally hooked on all things vapor. Better this than the other stuff!

11. Crazyeye

Crazyeye Full Member

I got to agree with you guys. The expense now will have a nice return on it's investment later. I will just focus on that!

Got a new tacklebox for my growing assortment of stuff. My girlfriend just rolled her eyes and said "Great, knowing you, you are going to have to fill every single compartment with something different." Yes, yes indeed. :thumbs:

I'm not even going to go into the DIY forums til I have some different vendor juices picked, then that will probably be my next focus.

12. SoUnique

SoUnique Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Vaping seems to cause Acquisition Disorder, not sure why, but it does

13. Andy Thatcher

Andy Thatcher Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

It slowed down for me after 2 ProVari's.

To be fair I have only bought a couple of attys and a bargain lot of juices of a Classifieds board in the last 7 weeks. Still have a load of cartos and now juice so will be good for another couple of months.

Trouble is that there is a vape fest here in Florida early June that I will ne going to. That maybe tempting but have been talking to myself sternly about not buying Mods.

Wonder if that Avid Vaper Atty Tank will be out. Hmm V2 357 will be there.

Oh dear.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

14. somasky

somasky Full Member Verified Member

me neither! I'm a bit dizzy now after 5 ml of 24mg boba's, but the taste just got me

15. Ratchet

Ratchet Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Houston, TX (orig. from Kaiserslautern, Germany)
    I feel your pain!!!!!!!!!!! I have about 30 bottles of various juices that I ordered over the last 3-4 weeks....... And I still want more! LOL!

16. bodrell

bodrell Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I totally get this...last week I ordered about $150 worth of e-juice and most of it is amazing and I have a good stash now but I'm already compiling a list of new vendors and juices to try. I need to stop reading on ECF!

But I told myself from the git-go that I wasn't in this to save money (although I think I will in the long run) but to cut down or quit smoking completely. So this is a gift to me (and you) and it's pretty awesome. :)

17. miniapplecocoa

miniapplecocoa Full Member

I am glad to know I am not alone. I can't even say no to myself at all now! And I'm just getting started. SO asked me this am "how many of those things do you have now?" Whatever! At least I'm not nagging him for attention now! You'd think he'd be grateful!

18. Thraizer

Thraizer Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Can't stop here also! bought more stuff a couple of days ago. Another mod, more juice and still waiting on the tanks:D then I saw a review on youtube about the Lavatube, still deciding. I don't know if I want something big like that though.

19. jj2

jj2 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I know what my favorite is and I still give into the urge now and then to try new.

20. Tiny

Tiny Super Member ECF Veteran

It's better to spend it on vaping than to keep on the smokes and spend it on oxygen bottles, wheelchairs, and rascals down the road. At least that's what I tell myself as my credit card goes into meltdown mode. :)

: provari, lavatube
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.