Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Fishers, IN
:laugh:

I know exactly how you feel! It's recently gotten worse for me as I've discovered the world of DIY, but hoping in the long run it will end up being much cheaper than buying cigarettes, not to mention health care costs!

The first couple weeks were the worst for me, mostly I think because my sense of taste and smell were coming back. At this point I've almost given up trying to find a permanent vape; I prefer to switch it up among 2 or 3 in any given day.

If you haven't already, I suggest creating a thread and asking for opinions on what flavors to get- let them know what you like and dislike and you should get some good ideas that would at least keep you from shooting in the dark. :)

:toast:

trepalium

I'm a Panda
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2012
Indianapolis, IN
hoosiervapers.com
I luckily haven't been ordering too much. I want to, but I've slowly put on the reigns. I think finding a good DIY eliquid has helped a lot. I did splurge on a rolling plastic cart/cabinet thing for my supplies as I've out grown my tackle box. That was only $17.99. Luckily I just won a contest recently and got a new 510 kit to play with so my need for new gear (other than cartos, etc. for normal use) has been quenched for a minute.

I think the first month of joing ECF (after getting off of v2) I must have spent over $500 on stuff. easily.

Crazyeye

Apr 17, 2012
Bakersfield, Ca
I got to agree with you guys. The expense now will have a nice return on it's investment later. I will just focus on that!

Got a new tacklebox for my growing assortment of stuff. My girlfriend just rolled her eyes and said "Great, knowing you, you are going to have to fill every single compartment with something different." Yes, yes indeed. :thumbs:

I'm not even going to go into the DIY forums til I have some different vendor juices picked, then that will probably be my next focus.

Last edited:

Andy Thatcher

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2012
Brit in Orlando
It slowed down for me after 2 ProVari's.

To be fair I have only bought a couple of attys and a bargain lot of juices of a Classifieds board in the last 7 weeks. Still have a load of cartos and now juice so will be good for another couple of months.

Trouble is that there is a vape fest here in Florida early June that I will ne going to. That maybe tempting but have been talking to myself sternly about not buying Mods.

Wonder if that Avid Vaper Atty Tank will be out. Hmm V2 357 will be there.

Oh dear.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Ratchet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I need to put the credit card DOWN!! I keep ordering juices in search of my all day vape. Got like 20 coming by friday lol

Moderation is not a word I am familiar with.
I feel your pain!!!!!!!!!!! I have about 30 bottles of various juices that I ordered over the last 3-4 weeks....... And I still want more! LOL!

bodrell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
Michigan
I totally get this...last week I ordered about $150 worth of e-juice and most of it is amazing and I have a good stash now but I'm already compiling a list of new vendors and juices to try. I need to stop reading on ECF!

But I told myself from the git-go that I wasn't in this to save money (although I think I will in the long run) but to cut down or quit smoking completely. So this is a gift to me (and you) and it's pretty awesome. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread