SOMEONE STOP MEEEEE! Can't. Stop. Buying. Eliquids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Durham, North Carolina, United States
I need help. I'm still desperately trying to find my daily vape, and I can't stop buying eliquids! I currently have a shelf of eliquids, and have 430ml of em coming through the mail. Boba's bounty... Gandalf.... Hx3.... Oh god I probably have an account in every single eliquid site now.

So now instead of having a caffeine and nicotine addiction, I also have an eliquid-buying addiction. :(

And the fact that I have a 3 weeks steeping period? Someone cut my credit card and tie me up now!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
WOW. And i thought I had it bad. lol

Start with something simple. Find a fruit flavor or a flavor that is just that one flavor and not a mix of flavors combined. And give it time. No need to hurry, just decide on what you want to try and if you find it vapable, then use it for a day or two. Or even a couple of them a day.

:)

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
You are in good company! My husband says I'm becoming a hoarder! The fact that I spend so much time on this forum reading so many good reviews on liquids doesn't help! Every time someone says how great a juice is I just have to have some! I need someone to act like an adult and take away my credit card and tablet! I just can't say no to a good juice!!!!!

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
I've been trying to get 3 vapes that I'll just buy for the rest of my life (ha. Who am I kidding?):
1) one RICH tobacco with the slightest tinge of caramel
2) a general yummy vape (you cannot possibly imagine how badly I hope boba's bounty is it)
3) tobacco with a nice tinge of fruit/menthol just to cleanse my palate from the heavier 2 above.

I've had HHV's dragon's fire, yummy, but farrrrr too light to be my no.1, same for all RY4 variants (when I say all variants, I mean 9) or Tribeca. Hoping legend(gandalf or hx3) is it

HHV's java smooth was supposed to be my no.2. But that turned out to be a .... show. Tasted like burnt caramel popcorn, still tastes like that 3 weeks later. Halo's midnight apple is just. Perfume.

I could go on to list it all, but that just makes me sadder

Last edited:

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
You are in good company! My husband says I'm becoming a hoarder! The fact that I spend so much time on this forum reading so many good reviews on liquids doesn't help! Every time someone says how great a juice is I just have to have some! I need someone to act like an adult and take away my credit card and tablet! I just can't say no to a good juice!!!!!

Haha I have a bookmark in my iPad titled "pls don't touch me" where I store all my eliquid bookmarks.

Nope. It doesn't work. I've violated that bookmarked folder so. Many. Times.

littleconvertible

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
I am so glad to hear this affliction affect others as well. I have my proper liquid shelf (currently with about 25 small bottles of liquid), my husband has his shelf with about the same amount and then I have 2 quart size bags hidden away full of liquid that I haven't tried yet!

Do I stop reading this forum for new ideas? Of course not, I check it every day for new liquid ideas. I have to say vaping is so much more fun than smoking.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Haha I have a bookmark in my iPad titled "pls don't touch me" where I store all my eliquid bookmarks.

Nope. It doesn't work. I've violated that bookmarked folder so. Many. Times.

You are going to be so suprised when your taste buds change when they start to wake up. It sometimes takes a while, depends on how long you were a smoker. Smoking dulls our taste buds severely. Something you like now, you may not like in a month or so. Also that perfumy one, means that the alcohol from the flavoring need to evaporate. Hope you are steeping those with the lids off so it can get out of the bottle. You may do yourself a favor by going to walmart and buying the humco brand of glycerin. Just make sure it says USP . Cleans the coils and wicks plus cleans the palette also. Just dilute with distilled water. Maybe a drop or two of dw in a 10 ml bottle. This is because the vg is very thick. I say do one drop at a time and shake. When you feel it is thin enough vape a tank of it. Won't hurt you a bit.

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
As I come to grips with this new addiction, I am comforted by new friends who's names are Moo Juice and Vanilla Ice Cream! Waiting for alittle Custards Last Stand to come and join the party! Like someone has posted before - If loving this is wrong - I don't want to be right!!! Vape on and be happy.....

AnjelMarie

Dec 20, 2013
Minnesota
Check out: Premium eLiquids - Hells Vapor
They do free shipping and have a 70/30 PGVG mix
Their juice is made by a chemist in a clean room and is tested.

I find an excuse to need a different flavor for each thing I consume through out the day.
Morning with coffee: Sin-A-Bun or Cake Batter+Blueberry 6mg
All Day: Champagne Rose or Pear because they're light 6mg
When I go out: Green Apple or Yummi Gummi because they're strong even with my higher nicotine content 12/18mg mix

Not saying anything bad about DIY juice makers but after I order juice from (don't want to slander so won't say who) and it had a long hair floating in it.. I was very skeptical of how and from who I ordered my juice

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
You are going to be so suprised when your taste buds change when they start to wake up. It sometimes takes a while, depends on how long you were a smoker. Smoking dulls our taste buds severely. Something you like now, you may not like in a month or so. Also that perfumy one, means that the alcohol from the flavoring need to evaporate. Hope you are steeping those with the lids off so it can get out of the bottle. You may do yourself a favor by going to walmart and buying the humco brand of glycerin. Just make sure it says USP . Cleans the coils and wicks plus cleans the palette also. Just dilute with distilled water. Maybe a drop or two of dw in a 10 ml bottle. This is because the vg is very thick. I say do one drop at a time and shake. When you feel it is thin enough vape a tank of it. Won't hurt you a bit.

I've been off smoking for a while now. Used to be a pack a day smoker for 8 years, and already my tastes have been greatly improved. The only reason why I've maintained my shelf is because I'm hoping by some remote chance that they get better when I do bring myself to try them out again a few months down.

As for steeping, I go through the same process for every single bottle that comes into my loving arms:

1) 15min very warm water bath
2) open cap steeping for 2 full days, recapped and shaken vigorously everyday
3) closed cap, shakes vigorously everyday. 3 weeks.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
I'm still desperately trying to find my daily vape
I've found some dailies, just not an all-day. I would not be happy having to go through a whole day with just one. Two would be the absolute minimum, and 3-4 is better. It's funny how that's the complete opposite of analogs; with them I always stuck with just one kind and it ...... me off if I couldn't get those and had to settle for something different.

I currently have a shelf of eliquids, and have 430ml of em coming
The solution is simple: Open a vape bar/shop. :laugh:

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
I've found some dailies, just not an all-day. I would not be happy having to go through a whole day with just one. Two would be the absolute minimum, and 3-4 is better. It's funny how that's the complete opposite of analogs; with them I always stuck with just one kind and it ...... me off if I couldn't get those and had to settle for something different.

The solution is simple: Open a vape bar/shop. :laugh:

exactly!!!! Ive never found anything close to an all day vape, i know that I'll need 2 - 3 different ones just to switch around and have a taste.

as for a vape bar, i am absolutely convinced that even if i sold all of em at a steep discount, I could easily get 200 - 300 bucks back. most of em are either 6ml or 30ml bottles, and I've prolly taken 3x 0.8ml off each for testing. But oh well. I'll probably use it to bait smokers into kicking their habits and joining us in vape world. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread