• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

I Have Lost My Mouse!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
For whatever reason, my Asus Notebook will not work without the mouse anymore. Even my husband couldn't fire it up. Which brings me to this................if I can't find mine, I'll have to wait until he's not using his to post or check on the board. Bill, since you are co-moderator, please keep an eye on things. I will keep all updated. Gee Whiz! :(

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
I FOUND IT.....well after much prayer. It was the last place I looked!:laugh: It slipped sort of behind my nightstand and bed, and since it was on it's side, I couldn't see it! It just goes to show that Jesus cares about every aspect of our lives......like finding a computer mouse. However, thank you both for your wonderful help! I will tuck that away in case I need it again. May God, Bless His Holy Name, bless you both for your help! You ROCK! :banana:

Of all the silly things to sit and think about when you're in bed in pain, the question of "can God, Bless His Holy Name, make a rock that He can't pick up" came to my mind. This is a child's question I've been asked over the years. Please don't laugh too hard, okay? The answer is NO. He can pick up all of the planets in all of the solar systems and keep them in place. He can juggle them, too, without dropping any of them. So, the next time a child asks you that question, you now have a truthful answer! I know......you guys think I'm a few fries short of a Happy Meal, but you never know when you might get a question from your child, grandchild, when you teach Sunday School, or if a neighbor's child will ask you. :thumb:

Reactions: mightymen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread