I have placed my first order and am excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rebar71

Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Austin, TX
The "contact us" page says "We will kindly remind you to check our shipping policy, and also take into consideration that answering these types of questions only slows down the order processing time, thus delaying your order even further."

The shipping policy says We make an earnest attempt to process all orders and ship them out to you in a timely manner. All packages and products are packed and shipped Monday through Friday within 3 business days following the day of the order. This can even increase to 5 business days during busy sales."

They did have a helluva sale going on. So... today is the 5th "business" day. If I do not get a shipped notification today, I will be contacting them.

But honestly - sale or not, this juice is gonna have to be really special whenever it does arrive or I will likely not be ordering from them again due to the lag time. This is the first vendor I have ordered from that has not shipped same or next day.

Last edited:

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
yea... or the week after.

I am running low... and broke. I was really counting on my order to be here by now.

We stated very clearly that orders would be delayed during the sale. This was cut/paste directly from our newsletter which can be found in the sales and promotions thread:

Kindly allow 3-5 business days for your e-liquid order processing, as you know all our liquids are custom made per your order and these sales are ALWAYS high order volume times.

During the sale we got 900 orders of eliquid, with the average ticket being $62. All our eliquid is made to order, not pulled from a shelf---so it takes longer to process these orders.

Please PM me your order number and I will gladly refund your money so that you can purchase elseware and do not risk running out of eliquid.

chellemakepeace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2013
Atlanta
We stated very clearly that orders would be delayed during the sale. This was cut/paste directly from our newsletter which can be found in the sales and promotions thread:

Kindly allow 3-5 business days for your e-liquid order processing, as you know all our liquids are custom made per your order and these sales are ALWAYS high order volume times.

During the sale we got 900 orders of eliquid, with the average ticket being $62. All our eliquid is made to order, not pulled from a shelf---so it takes longer to process these orders.

Please PM me your order number and I will gladly refund your money so that you can purchase elseware and do not risk running out of eliquid.

I am not complaining, I just ordered on Tuesday! :D Thank you, I am excited to try your stuff!.

rebar71

Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Austin, TX
I have been patient and not contacted you with "where's my order?!" emails and am kindly allowing the 3-5 days. As I said, today is the 5th business day so I hope it gets out today. I really do want to try your juice. Next time, I'll know what to expect.

I apologize for my tone and will continue to kindly wait. Now quit browsing ECF and kindly get back to mixing juice. ;)

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
I have been patient and not contacted you with "where's my order?!" emails and am kindly allowing the 3-5 days. As I said, today is the 5th business day so I hope it gets out today. I really do want to try your juice. Next time, I'll know what to expect.

I apologize for my tone and will continue to kindly wait. Now quit browsing ECF and kindly get back to mixing juice. ;)

Roger that! Back to the lab :toast:

proudlion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2010
Winter Haven, FL
Realizing that taste is subjective, I will respond to your question about my favorite liquids from HDV - Their Cinnamon Red Hots is so excellent and I just tried their Organic Sweet Cinnamon - absolutely delicious!

One 'secret' I'll pass along - bookmark their "sales and promotions" thread here on ECF and jump on the eLiquid sale right away - historically my order ships the day after the order is placed if I place it the day they announce the sale - when I wait until closer to the end of the sale - it usually does take the 3 to 5 days for processing.

I suspect you'll find that the wait is well worth it ... and I'll go on record stating that you will not be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread