How do you like your KBV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Up1tree

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2009
SoCal, USA
Okay so I finally made my first ever KBV order. I am off trying new juice. I am a little juice bored so checking out everyone's favorite stuff and new stuff from my favorite suppliers.
So I get to KBV and there are all the options. Overwhelmed again... (already done my order).

• So what I want to know is how do you like your KBV?
  • What is your fave ratio for pg/vg?
  • Double flavor? (I always think the vendor knows how much to put in for their target flavor)...
  • Nic mg how does it affect taste?
  • And finally any polls out there going on about your fave KBV flavors?
Not everyone who buys reviews so if you want to post your top faves I'll count.
TIA!
Tree

Morfeeus

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Blue Springs, MO
I prefer the 70pg/30vg ratio. I think it has better flavor and more TH. I have tried over 30+ flavors and have only had one that I needed to re-order with double flavor and that was Buttercream Icing. I have always ordered 18mg nic so I'm not sure if different nic levels affect flavor. My top 3 flavors are: Hummingbird Nectar, Warm Sugar Cookie, and Gooey Better Cake.(Joosey Froot a close #4!)

Up1tree

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2009
SoCal, USA
I could understand a double flavor of a high vg ratio and a single on the higher pg.I really appreciate the input. I can't remember but I think I did get the rice Krispity and the butter cream, I did order the V-spot vanilla. I am probably the only person who has never vaped a vanilla. I see the others and get stars in my eyes. haha The two I am excited most about is the pineapple upside down cake and pineapple shake. A little bit of a riskier flavor choice, but if it works out I'll be happy. :D

JENerationX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2011
Rochester, NY
surprisingly my two favorites are something I ordered small bottle of on a whim cause I was vaped out on what I'd been using and couldn't taste em anymore.

Mocha Ice Cream, and Root Beer. Sounds odd, but they're both friggin fabulous. I was kicking myself trying to make small bottles last a few weeks during the move... been out of both for almost a week and then when I opened the mailbox today, I heard a choir of angels and golden rays of light surrounded a USPS package with Kick Bass on the return address label. Thank you sweet sweet baby Jesus...... big bottles!!!!!

I use 12mg and the 60/40 VG/PG, the thing I love about every KBV flavor is that they're subtle, not as much OMG flavor as some vendors, which means I can vape and vape and vape and enjoy it. The flavor's there... but it doesn't molest your taste buds if you vape it for more than an hour. Also, whatever they're using for a base is very very clean. There's no alcohol, soapy, chemical taste that runs through every flavor. I tried a few other vendors during the move, sample packs from 3 vendors, and not a single vapeable juice from any of them.... all highly recommended on here too. I just don't get that people don't taste soap.

MrWarspite

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
North Carolina
Hey Jen,

on the rootbeer, does it foul the carto pretty quick or about the same as other juices? Some other vendors do rootbeer but the complaint is they gunk up the carto really fast.

My kbv fav's are gooey butter cake, warm sugar cookie, b's strawberry pie, waffles w/extra butter, and morning dew soda (low voltage on this one or you lose the lemon-lime flavor)

I really enjoy pecan pie as well but it gunks up my carto's really fast

Morfeeus

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Blue Springs, MO
I know this was directed to Jen, but I have also ordered the Rootbeer a couple times so I will chime in. I use dual coil cartos and haven't had any issues with them gunking up. The liquid is almost clear when it is fresh and after it steeps, it will take on a slight yellowish tint.

Hey Jen,

on the rootbeer, does it foul the carto pretty quick or about the same as other juices? Some other vendors do rootbeer but the complaint is they gunk up the carto really fast.

My kbv fav's are gooey butter cake, warm sugar cookie, b's strawberry pie, waffles w/extra butter, and morning dew soda (low voltage on this one or you lose the lemon-lime flavor)

I really enjoy pecan pie as well but it gunks up my carto's really fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread