The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Well I got to try my first ry4

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by chellemakepeace, Jul 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. chellemakepeace

chellemakepeace Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 12, 2013
    Atlanta
    And I am really enjoying it!!! It IS sweet but I can definitely taste the tobacco. I had a feeling this may be a flavor to chase after. Very excited to try halos version and others as well. I do love a tobacco flavor. What is your fave ry4 and why?

2. Jazzi Mike

Jazzi Mike Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 3, 2013
    Michigan
    What vendor did you try it from?

My favorite is the RY4 and GJ4 from GoodEjuice. Unfortunately, my taste buds have been calling me to order from other vendors. Right now, I have some bottles steeping from Mountain Oak Vapors (They have two RY4 variants, but I can't remeber what they are called).

3. chellemakepeace

chellemakepeace Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 12, 2013
    Atlanta
    It was a DIY juice from a friend. Totally excited to try more varieties.

4. aggo

aggo Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 10, 2010
    Toronto, Canada
  5. lasttango

lasttango What would Freud say? Verified Member ECF Veteran

currently I like COV's RY4 COV4 RY4

6. Visus

Visus Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 4, 2013
    United States
    Its a great tobacco base for many different mixes me likey some RY4.

7. AquaJoe

AquaJoe Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 30, 2013
    Northeast, Pa
    I really like Mister-e-liquid RY4, but honestly I've only tried that and ECblend's. So I dont have much to compare too.

I think I messed up the ECblends because I added extra carmel and vanilla to it, and the vanilla was too strong for me. Maybe next time I will try it normal without extra flavorings.

8. Talyon

Talyon Vape 4 Life Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 21, 2013
    Toronto
    Dekang RY4 is mild but not bad.
    Hooligan Vapes RY4 is very smooth and pretty good.

I find a nice 555 is very satisfying tobacco with a subtle hint of sweetness.

9. Dekang RY4 - my default vape

Tried: Midas, MountOak, Hangsen

10. 440BB

440BB Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 19, 2011
    The Motor City
    Halo Tribeca is my favorite. Ikenvape RY4 Gold is very flavorful. If you like a sweeter variety I have enjoyed DIY Flavorshack Holy Holy Grail RY4.

11. billherbst

billherbst Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Florence, Oregon
    The links below will take you to the four consecutive posts on The Really Big RY4 Roundup thread that together comprise the most recent update (July 22nd, 2013) of The Big RY4 List, the ultimate consumer guide to RY4s.

Retail RY4s (with vendor and review links)
    RY4 Category Groups
    RY4 Report Card
    RY4 DIY Flavorings

12. charlzrocks

charlzrocks Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 28, 2012
    Hamilton, MS
    Maddcatt Vapors RYW4, RYJ4 and RYJ5.....the best I've tried yet so far!

13. Sova

Sova Full Member

Jul 24, 2013
    Belgrade, Serbia
    I see some people here going about the Dekang RY4 but I must say that this is one of the most un-vappable juices I've come across.
    I know the original Dekang RY4 was good but the one now produced by them has almost nothing to do with the original. This is just my opinion though.

14. Bob Chill

Bob Chill Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2013
    Sans Nom, USA
    My wife loves smokeless image RY4. It's a sweeter one but definitely a nice blend of flavors. I prefer my tobacco'ish flavors to be more on the savory/natural side. I picked up a sampler pack from vermillion river and it included their version (KY4). I think it's fantastic. Smooth rich tobacco on the front and undertones of caramel/nuttiness. I went through a tank start to finish last night and was thrilled. It's not often that I get a sample that I can't put down on first vape. I highly recommend it if you are looking for a non sweet/sublte/tobacco upfront vape.

15. Eranda13

Eranda13 Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 9, 2013
    Bethlehem, PA
    I like HHV and ECBlends RY4's right now. But what I REALLY like is a mixture of 80% ECB and 20% HHV. Kind of found that by accident, but I love it.

16. wrath186

wrath186 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Scranton, PA
    Personally I'm a huge RY4 fan. It's my go to flavor. I have only tried two, one from Vapestore and the other from Caterpillar Vapes. I found the Caterpillar RY4, which was labeled Hangsen RY4 to be more flavorful. Can't wait to try others.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.