Status
Not open for further replies.

sstambo

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
Cape Coma, Florida
Drew I have tried contacting you regarding a recent order I made...can't pm you on here anymore. I tried sending you a message via msn too...can't reach Batman! Are you too big for the little peoples now? LOL jk
I always prefer to air dirty laundry in private so hopefully you contact me.:unsure:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey!!!!!!! Long time no see...I can always tell when a long time customer contacts me as they always use the info on the old fridge magnets !!!! I'm so sorry ....I just checked my cell phone and saw your message and checked with Sean. He had your order on hold because we were out of a certain liquid. I had him put your order together and also send you some of my new Crystal Vision Carts...Im sure you will love them ...Again so sorry for the delay...Here is our latest contact info...DGliem00@gmail.com...Phone 732-256-9185....Thanks Honey!
Drew

sstambo

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
Cape Coma, Florida
Okay thank you Drew. I am glad you saw my message. I just wanted the main man to know of my dissatisfaction and the reasons for it. I have always stuck with Nhaler because of the level of customer service that I received from you. Thank you for the gifts.
I still have much love for ya Drew!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread