Status
Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I have never won anything on ECF. Almost 3 years of entering contests and not even a tiny bottle of juice. I think over the last month I have entered at least 200 contests between here and FB. Nada...nothing...zilch. Oh well there can't be a winner without a bunch of losers. LOL

I'm so sorry to hear that... :( you would think that the 'Law of Averages' would have caught up to you by now!!

Best of Luck to you this time around!! :thumb:

Noble Gas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
California
I've only started entering contests pretty recently, plus I only enter contests which have prizes I can really use/need/want. So it's no wonder I've not yet won anything on ECF. My chances would be better if I entered all of them, but I'd hate to wind up with a prize I didn't need that someone else was dying for.

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
The winner of the never been a winner is LizaBear!!!! Email me you contact info, email address, and the mix/flavor you would like. On Tuesday I will have another winner so if you know someone else who hasn't one before tell them to post here!!!! If you didn't win you will still be included in the Tuesday drawing and our weekly winner drawing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread