• Tobacco Flavors

• Menthol Tobacco Flavors

• Dessert / Baked Goods Flavors

• Candy Flavors

• Fruit Flavors

• Unflavored eJuice

• Beverage Flavors

• Random Flavor Groups

• One or Two Flavors Only (specify below)

• 2 or more of the above Flavor Groups

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love switching up flavors regularly, mainly sweet vanilla/caramel/some other taste, but I also love a nice fruity or minty vape here and there when the mood hits. Even when I go to work I bring a few Iclear 16's of various flavors and 2 PT 2's of my main vape. I may be a bit precautionary and always worry my glass tank could break. So with many extra's I always have some juice to vape and have enough to let a fellow vaper at work "bum a vape" lol.

Last edited:

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
Definitely two or more of the above.

Predominantly dessert/bakery flavors, some candy (chocolatey mostly), some fruit, some beverage, and tobacco, but only the sweeter tobaccos.

And even though I was a menthol smoker, I haven't really found a menthol anything that really impressed me. (I've definitely liked a few, but none that I'd call an ADV.)

debkerri

Verified Member
Aug 14, 2013
VeedersTuckey, Indiana, USA
I usually vape Coffee flavors. I'll mix up 120 ml bottle of coffee, then use it to vape plain or make cappucino flavors, mochas, etc. I make that about once a month. Myself, my sister, and my daughter all prefer mostly coffee blends. I've been searching for a recipe for a Caribbean - Central American coffee. It's very strong and extremely sweet with just a little cream. I've tried and tried to come up with it on my own and I can't come close. I have a GF from Cuba, she's my inspiration, but so far no luck. If anyone has a recipe or knows where I can find one, please let me know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread