• Tobacco Flavors

• Menthol Tobacco Flavors

• Dessert / Baked Goods Flavors

• Candy Flavors

• Fruit Flavors

• Unflavored eJuice

• Beverage Flavors

• Random Flavor Groups

• One or Two Flavors Only (specify below)

• 2 or more of the above Flavor Groups

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
tobacco flavors.

I am drawn to tobacco flavors, probably because vaping is the only way for me to get tobacco. I always liked tobacco, especially the smell of a newly opened pack of smokes, but I hated smoking, as it ruined the core flavor. vaping tobacco is that perfect middle ground that lets me have my cake and eat it too.

Abe_Katz

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
FL, USA
I don't really have flavor groups that I prefer over other flavor groups. I really only have two groups that matter. Flavors I like and flavors I do not like. That said there are very few in the latter category.

That said I'm quite fond of colas, menthols (a menthol only diy is basically my ADV), and fruits. I've have slowly moved away from tobaccos for the time being (probably cause they are harder to DIY and I think DIY tastes better than store bought) but I'm pretty fond of tobaccos with menthol in them. Which is pretty strange, I hated smoking menthol cigarettes when I smoked and would only smoke menthols if I had to bum a smoke from someone who smoked menthols (excluding Salem Black Labels which were discontinued back in 07).

AngieBaby

Verified Member
I like strawberry and raspberry so far in the fruit group. I love caramel cream coffee from Hoosier ecig. I am more into the sweet flavors but at the same time, I have tried flavors that I thought would be a given in my collection of never run outs and hated. So there are many that have fallen off my yummy list and some that have gotten on that list that I never expected.
So for the time being I switch between caramel cream coffee and strawberry with whipped cream added once in a while and Brown Sugar when I van get it to vape right.
I just got strawberry diy flavoring in the mail from mtbakervapor.com to try out making my own and making it to my liking, strong, robust flavor, and to save even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread