1. Take part in the #WeAreVapor campaign

Dear Guest, 

The  #WeAreVapor campaign has just launched and needs your help. This is a massive push to get vapers and vapor businesses visible, and make Congress aware of the Cole-Bishop amendment. It is being organised by the Vapor Technology Association. 

Please take a minute of your time to take a look at the site to see how you can get involved. 

Thanks!

Dismiss Notice

Ice Cream Flavors

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by KariBerry, Jan 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. KariBerry

KariBerry Full Member

Nov 10, 2013
    Houston, Texas
    I'm starting to get into ice cream flavors. I'd love a good Cookies n cream recipe. I know I could tweak a chocolate with cookie and sweet cream but I'm looking for that oreo type flavor. Also, has anyone tackled a Neapolitan or cookie dough?

2. MissAmerican

MissAmerican Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 11, 2013
    Los Angeles, CA
    Have you tried the cookies and cream from Flavor West? I just started trying to make it work but haven't had any success yet. An oreo or cookie dough juice would be awesome! I have an insane sweet tooth.

3. HeadInClouds

HeadInClouds Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2013
    Oreos: I use FW Double Dutch Chocolate for the cookie and FW Candy Cane for the center - about a 2:1 ratio. Makes a great Oreo. If you have FA Cocoa, that's another that works for the cookie. For those green "springtime" Oreos, use FW Creme de Menthe instead of Candy Cane.

I haven't found a vapeable cookie dough or ice cream, so I'm no help there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.