If you're deciding between Protank 2, Davide Glassomizer or Puritank,

Status
Not open for further replies.

kushka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2010
Marietta, GA
I just received my mini Davide Glassomize yesterday from Discountvapers, and so far I prefer it to my mini Protank. The vape is basically the same, but the glassomizer looks better being all chrome, instead of having a gunmetal base. It is extremely easy to clean, since all the pieces come apart, and I can use my favorite dip tip. No sign of leakage. Since I use a needle nose bottle, I have no problems re-filling BUT, you do need a needle nose bottle or a syringe to fill since it has 4 filling holes instead of a large opening around the shaft like my protank mini. Also, it was just $11.99

veganvap

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
usa
I don't like how small the 2 holes are they gave us to refill the regular size davide. I think I'd rather they compromised stregnth and made them slightly bigger.
If you use a dropper bottle, it can be filled slowly even with %100 VG. I also figured out to stick the dropper tip tight to the hole and inject quicker like that with little overflow. I'm switching to all glass bottles though which can barely be slowly poured straight from the bottle into a protank 1 without filling slots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread