Status
Not open for further replies.

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
I generally never drop it but I'm worried about cats and my fiancee that break havoc on my wobbly dinner table. I've had the SVD with the Protank fall onto the table and one day i'm going to end up with a broken clearo. I don't really use Pyrex, not even for cookware. It shatters.
Once I walked onto a bar and was left with the door handle in my hand. The glass shattered to pieces without anything wrong with it... Just temp difference. I HATE PYREX

Remind me not to buy Susaz any champagne glasses for her wedding gift! :lol:

RHP

Ben C.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New England
The Davide is not particularly airy, IMO - I thought it had a great draw.

Although it is the first clearo that I've ever had leak all over a mod - that was weird. I moved to carto tanks 5-6 months ago, and I still buy and fill clearos for my wife, but I thought I'd give clearos another try. It was performing really nicely for a 1/2 day, then I went to grab my mod (a 69, which was just sitting on my desk) and I got juice all over my hand. Never had an experience like that, could find no leak points, chucked it and went back to my carto tanks.

spartanstew

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
Wylie, Texas
I have the ProTank 2 and my wife just got the Davide Mini.

They're both very nice and don't really notice much of a difference in terms of the draw.

I prefer the ProTank 2 though, because of the way it gets filled. It has a much larger opening to pour juice into. Basically a gap all the way around the tube, and as a result I can squeeze a bottle of juice and fill it up in about 1 second. The Davide has 3 little holes that you have to use. On some thick juices, you're basically putting in a few drops at a time, and with just about any juice I have to get my reading glasses on just to make sure I'm not pouring juice into the center tube.

Although it is the first clearo that I've ever had leak all over a mod - that was weird. I moved to carto tanks 5-6 months ago, and I still buy and fill clearos for my wife, but I thought I'd give clearos another try. It was performing really nicely for a 1/2 day, then I went to grab my mod (a 69, which was just sitting on my desk) and I got juice all over my hand. Never had an experience like that, could find no leak points, chucked it and went back to my carto tanks.

That really stinks! I was seriously considering buying one of these but hate, ABSOLUTELY HATE, leaking liquid.

vjdossey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Antioch, CA
Protank / evidence heads work Just fine in them. This davide has an extremely smooth draw.

How does mini Davide draw compare to a t3s? And how about mini pro tank draw compare to ts3? I haven't got a tank yet but have become fond of the kanger ts3 -have a bunch of heads and just rewick em with the yarn from wally world when they need it. Thanks in advance :)

Daytony

Verified Member
Sep 20, 2013
Iowa
Today I received a new replacement tank for my protank 2, when putting it back together the center tube snapped off. You cannot replace the center tube on the protank 2 and there are no replacement top sections available so I just ordered the davide tank, at least with the davide ALL parts of it are replaceable. also after watching PBsaurdo's video on the davide it has a much thicker pyrex tank and I really like that feature, I can also get a 48" section of polycarbonate clear tubing to make more tanks for the davide if needed. can't do that with a protank.

So long Kanger, try again on V3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread