IJUST2

Status
Not open for further replies.

William Hartman

Nov 29, 2015
Silent Hill
Just looking for a simple mod, cannot take the battery out for some reason. It is said to be secretly disposeable. It lasted about a month. The instructions give no indication of what the lights mean, I better recycle it now, I charge it and it immediately dies. I would have to say it is only safe to use whilst charging, but you can't do that either. I'm sticking with overpriced now

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I'm sticking with overpriced now

Please don't do that. :(

There are lots of reliable value-for-money mods out there. The iJust is cheap and disposable... we all know that. If you were sold it in any other way, I feel bad for you.
I should have lasted longer, but things don't always work out.
eleaf is particularly bad at this. Two years ago it was other brands.
Innokin have a better reputation for example.

William Hartman

Nov 29, 2015
Silent Hill
I've looked around at reviews and I like the SMOK X cube mini alot (75W). I'm getting that and the SMOK TFV4 large tank. They say you need a lot of wattage for that tank for it to work right, like 100 watts. I am just planning on using it a little without big clouds or wattage or anything. If the TFV4 mini comes with the X cube mini, I would think the large capacity tank would work as well. I'm told I will need to build a coil special for this tank to work properly on the lower wattages of the SMOK Mini version.

As far as the Ijust2, the guy technically never did tell me the battery was replaceable and I just assumed that they all were. Also, I pressed the button and it fired. I let go and it stopped for a second. Then it proceeded to fire without touching the button. I'm also sure using it all day is why the battery is weakening. The light comes on white every now and then. I think it's trying to say the battery is dying. The IJUST2 worked out good for figuring out what I need and don't need.

Some of the basics I like to at least have is a battery power gauge and replaceable batteries that I am confident in. Like 100 dollars total I think is overpriced, but a pack a day was 300 bucks a month here in New York, anyways. My coil died a few months ago, and I bought a pack of smokes because I thought the whole thing was dead and it made me real sick so now I'm sticking to this.

William Hartman

Nov 29, 2015
Silent Hill
After purchasing the TFV4 tank along with the SMOK mini mod, turns out that the secret problem was a regular 50/50 mix being used in a Subohm tank. The IJUST2 Battery appeared to not work to fire. That was not true at all. The liquid being overly watery was preventing the IJUST2 battery unit from firing. As well as that it was causing the battery to heat up. I now am using the same IJUST2 battery pack with 81% VG mix and it is performing the same as when I got it originally. Basically, the liquid was too thin causes the tank to leak down the coil and liquid to flow up out of the airflow. This causes the battery to be unable to fire the liquid and I would think would be a problem if the liquid got into the battery portion of your setup and caused a short. There is also no problem with the Aspire Mega tank on my unit while using a good quality thick liquid such as Vape Storm Sub Ohm Blend. I'm stating the obvious, maybe.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
After purchasing the TFV4 tank along with the SMOK mini mod, turns out that the secret problem was a regular 50/50 mix being used in a Subohm tank. The IJUST2 Battery appeared to not work to fire. That was not true at all. The liquid being overly watery was preventing the IJUST2 battery unit from firing. As well as that it was causing the battery to heat up. I now am using the same IJUST2 battery pack with 81% VG mix and it is performing the same as when I got it originally. Basically, the liquid was too thin causes the tank to leak down the coil and liquid to flow up out of the airflow. This causes the battery to be unable to fire the liquid and I would think would be a problem if the liquid got into the battery portion of your setup and caused a short. There is also no problem with the Aspire Mega tank on my unit while using a good quality thick liquid such as Vape Storm Sub Ohm Blend. I'm stating the obvious, maybe.

Are you saying that the iJust2 tank leaks onto the battery?

If so, this is an interesting discovery. I use liquid as high as 70% PG and most modern sub-ohm tanks do not have any holes at all in the base, so any leaks would not necessarily leak onto the battery. Leak, yes, I can see that.
And 50/50 is too thin leading to all sort of other problems?
It sounds a really bad tank.

I don't think saying 50/50 is not good for sub-ohm tanks is a general statement I would agree with. I've been using 50/50 for months and months (it's my preferred vendor's ratio) - maybe this is just an issue with this particular tank?

I'm pleased the battery isn't dead though. :)

William Hartman

Nov 29, 2015
Silent Hill
The battery lasted until the day my coils came in, which is like 3 months of overworking abuse and denting, etc. My Aspire Mega tank leaked onto the battery. I bought the IJUST2 with tank and replaced the tank because the mega tank looked easier to open. I don't really know if it was a more watery brand of 50/50 because I got them from different places. They all poured like water, some twice as watery even though they all were labeled 50/50. Maybe there is a better brand, but they all leaked in my new SMOK TFV4(I got this specifically for the leaking problem, duhyee),immediately. I put like 80% VG in the TFV4 and it stopped leaking altogether. That's fine with me to give away my 50/50 collection. Even the Aspire Mega Tank stopped leaking with the new juice. I was really beating the crap out of the battery, fighting for a puff with all of the leakage. It wasn't able to work being filled with liquid and that probably killed it, ultimately. Now it just works while it's plugged in, but I don't use batteries while they are plugged in for safety. Luckily I had to buy a SMOK mini to use the SMOK TFV4 because as far as my wattage/usage level is concerned, the SMOK coils only come in .4 watts or 1.5 watts and they require wattage adjustment because that is quite a gap and they would be either overpowered, or ridiculously underpowered on this battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread