Ikenvapers Chat (the door is open for EVERYBODY! Come on in.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Good morning...er a afternoon all. Did I mention I finally got a sleep study? It's an at home sleep study. I just pick up the equipment and they show me how to use it. It better have a long extension cord for bathroom calls. Or maybe they just expect me to sleep in the bathroom.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Is this for Apnea J5? I did the test, twice in fact, in the lab. I was so miserable I couldn't even sleep the first time, the second I forced myself to stay awake the night before and day of. The managed to get two hours of data out of it.
No Apnea, but I was waking myself up from snoring so loud.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Is this for Apnea J5? I did the test, twice in fact, in the lab. I was so miserable I couldn't even sleep the first time, the second I forced myself to stay awake the night before and day of. The managed to get two hours of data out of it.
No Apnea, but I was waking myself up from snoring so loud.
Ther're thinking that but it's on and off. I wake up with terrible headaches for a week and no amount of asperine or other pain killers touch it and then it's gone for awhile. Plus everyone here knows I don't sleep well at all. 1hr sleep 2hrs. awake and so it goes all night long. I think at home you would sleep more natural so you should try an at home study.
One thing that keeps me awake is thinking of Bovinia out dancing with the hubby gone.
dance-1.gif~c200

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
I never slept well either, but since my accident I average around 3hrs a night. I tell people I sleep from 6-10am, and it's pretty accurate most days. I feel your pain on the lack of sleep for sure, it sucks, you can't think right, when you try to sleep you are awake, and when you are awake you feel asleep!
Not to get to personal, but you aren't on any antidepressant's SSID's are you? I was on Efexxor for a while, it helped some, but then I started having screaming migraines! To the point my wife would ball me up and haul me to the ER in the middle of the night! Numerous CT and CAT scans, nothing. I got off Efexxor and they went away! But I'm left with an aversion to florescent lights now from it.
Just throwing ideas out. Good luck with it.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Morning Ikenville :)

LOL at me dancing, J5! I hope the sleep study gives some answers and solutions for you.

Chain, glad you were able to nail down the cause of your migraines. That's some of the worst pain in the world! I still get them from time to time, but not nearly as often as I did when I was younger.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hey @Ipster, I didn't read that far ahead yet but I hope your surgery went flawlessly well!

Congrats on 6 Years Classy!!!! I'm so sorry I missed it!!!

Ugh J5 I'm sorry you had to threaten the hospital to get some decent results and care man. :(
I can't believe I missed your Birthday !!!!!
johnny_5_happy_birthday_by_jayluke2006-d55gprj_zpskixnhg80.jpg

stud_zpsbpk9os0z.jpg

y2t2_zpsz7g7lq3j.gif

I love you to death J5. You always have been my rock. I always tried matching myself after you. To your generosity, kindness, your strength. I admire you man. I'm so glad compression socks worked!!

I Love you too Franni ♥
you have awlays been the amazing ly beautifully constant and considerate presence here. Every good morning and every good night always brought a smile to my face.

That's a promise Jim C

lol Kat, LR Sr HV UHV?, Didn't we hit 4.5Ω at one point? lol Never was any good with naming things for the first time.
I'm sorry to make you cry for whats happening. Hearing it from you hurt so much. You're the carefree beautiful spirit.

Thank you so much Nick. I hope so much that you continue to thrive in Grateful. I don't know what else top say, you have a beautiful family. An amazing personality and the whole full package man. Nothing but love to you and your beautiful life.

Very happy to see you Mike! Thanks for coming over and all the passed years of helping eachother kick ....! Total pleasure.

Jerry! Thank You man! Thank you for everything. Your support, making this beautiful thread. You helped create so much Pizza and I can't thank you enough for it.

Miss Debbie,I'm so sorry your having problems with your ex. I know you are an incredibly strong person and no matter what, you are going to be ok. There is nothing you cannot do and see it through. I'm just sorry that I can't help. The offer for mi casa su casa is always and will forever be open to you. If everything ever hits the fan my love.

Sorry for missing your email Rick!! I'll take a look. Honestly I have bene slacking big time. Work has been so demanding over here and with both of us having jobs. It's been hard to find time for anything. Love you man. The lack of communication is sue to my own selfish reasons of depression and and feeling ashamed of failing IKV and you guys. Not looking for pity or making you feel sad. It's just the truth is all. There has been quite a number of tears on this side and reading through goodbye emails really hit home for me.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Isaac my dear friend nothing and I mean NOTHING has made me happier for a long time than seeing your post. I'm glad to see you and the family are doing good.
As I look around at all the people that love you and your family I have a hard time seeing where you failed. As Classy put it "You are loved Big". "The goodness never stops" Buddy.
Thank You for the very kind words.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Oh Isaac, you didn't fail! Look at all of us who are former smokers because we found what worked for us in your products!! And your kindness never fails, your humble, beautiful personality never fails. It's just time for us to share you with a different part of the world :wub:

Yes, you are loved BIG!!

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Good morning...er a afternoon all. Did I mention I finally got a sleep study? It's an at home sleep study. I just pick up the equipment and they show me how to use it. It better have a long extension cord for bathroom calls. Or maybe they just expect me to sleep in the bathroom.

Please let me know how that works out. I know someone who really needs to get a sleep study done and she won't do it. Why? "If I can't sleep at home I'm never gonna be able to sleep during one of those things!" :facepalm: Sigh... But maybe I can convince her to do it if it's one of these new fangled at-home things.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Please let me know how that works out. I know someone who really needs to get a sleep study done and she won't do it. Why? "If I can't sleep at home I'm never gonna be able to sleep during one of those things!" :facepalm: Sigh... But maybe I can convince her to do it if it's one of these new fangled at-home things.

I hate to agree, but I agree! My two trips were miserable! Microphones and cameras in the rooms, 60 wires hooked up, need to pee, call someone and they'd come unplug you, go to pee, come back and they'd plug you back in! Sorry, I can't describe how uncomfortable it really is! Then doing it twice!

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Isaac buddy we was just concerned for you and yours - that's all. I had a feeling that you had a feeling that you were letting us down and might have been avoiding us. You (we) know things have changed soooo much in such a short time in this industry and it can be very difficult to keep a business afloat nowadays in this game. When it came time for you to make that call no one here was about to hold it against you. We still have your back and we wanted to let you know that.

I may not have been the chattiest of Kathy's within your forum but when I was out in the ECF trenches I gave referrals to IKV when it was the right thing to do, knowing people were going to get good service and good stuff.

IKV closing is sad so we must let it be sad. But all of us still wish you and the family the very best. :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread