Ikenvapers Chat (the door is open for EVERYBODY! Come on in.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I never slept well either, but since my accident I average around 3hrs a night. I tell people I sleep from 6-10am, and it's pretty accurate most days. I feel your pain on the lack of sleep for sure, it sucks, you can't think right, when you try to sleep you are awake, and when you are awake you feel asleep!
Not to get to personal, but you aren't on any antidepressant's SSID's are you? I was on Efexxor for a while, it helped some, but then I started having screaming migraines! To the point my wife would ball me up and haul me to the ER in the middle of the night! Numerous CT and CAT scans, nothing. I got off Efexxor and they went away! But I'm left with an aversion to florescent lights now from it.
Just throwing ideas out. Good luck with it.
Nope. None but the pharmacy screwed up and filled an old script for superman pills more commonly known as steroids so sleeping is out the window. I'm not going to take them until after the sleep study so I don't mess it up.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Please let me know how that works out. I know someone who really needs to get a sleep study done and she won't do it. Why? "If I can't sleep at home I'm never gonna be able to sleep during one of those things!" :facepalm: Sigh... But maybe I can convince her to do it if it's one of these new fangled at-home things.
I feel the same way she does.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I hate to agree, but I agree! My two trips were miserable! Microphones and cameras in the rooms, 60 wires hooked up, need to pee, call someone and they'd come unplug you, go to pee, come back and they'd plug you back in! Sorry, I can't describe how uncomfortable it really is! Then doing it twice!
2sgn080agree.gif

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
Thank you for the kind words Isaac. Bov said it best.... A MAN who's SAVED soooo many lives could never be a failure.

Usually when someone saves Hundreds... Thousands ?!?!? of lives, we call them a HERO !!!

You will ALWAYS be a Hero to me my Friend ~

Thank you for saving my LIFE :thumb:

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
Howdy folks and WOW! Isaac my friend, I can't say anything better than everybody did above. I'll just say thank you for stopping by. You are MUCH loved and you did NOT FAIL!! You guys achieved much more than most people can even dream of in positively affecting so many lives.

Take care of you and yours and we all hope to see you around now and then for sure

And I have an email or two buried in there somewhere too dude :-| :D

Electricnut

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
East Central Ohio
Can't add anything better than what everyone has said. Back in 2009 when I started vaping I discovered Isaac, and he was so encouraging and provided what I needed to stay interested in vaping. He made it so much easier to continue vaping at a time when I wasn't sure I could do it. Like everyone here, we will never forget you.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Howdy folks and WOW! Isaac my friend, I can't say anything better than everybody did above. I'll just say thank you for stopping by. You are MUCH loved and you did NOT FAIL!! You guys achieved much more than most people can even dream of in positively affecting so many lives.

Take care of you and yours and we all hope to see you around now and then for sure

And I have an email or two buried in there somewhere too dude :-| :D

I have almost every Email I ever got from him.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread