Illuminati Vapors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stylite

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2014
New Jersey
www.soundcloud.com
I think this is a relatively new company...

A quick background... I've recently refined my vaping palette and indulged in tons of premium gourmet juices from Suicide Bunny, Standard, Five Pawns, etc... THIS company is right on par with those.

I visited a local B&M store in my area that I frequent to pick up some quick supplies and usually a gourmet juice or two. The owner was quick to inform me about a new juice brand they just got their hands on... Illuminati Vapors.

Never heard of it, although it did spark my interest being that I'm the typical "conspiracy theorist" type in my group and the label on this one is hilarious... a dollar bill with the "diamond" hand gesture in the middle and their "We Control What You Vape" tag line in lieu of the "In God We Trust." They quickly put some 'Lion' in their dripper and gave me a quick demo. I was INCREDIBLY impressed right off the bat and bought a bottle.

Lion 6mg - This is another one of those "keep you guessing" flavors... It has become my ADV since I picked it up a couple days ago and I can't stop dripping it... it feels pretty sweet and creamy on the inhale, vanilla custard with maybe with a hint of something cirtus-y like lime but the flavor REALLY pops on the exhale. That's when you get that bit of absinthe flavor that kind of tingles and a whole slew of amazingness I can't even pin-point. It actually tastes like money. In a good way.

Honestly, I can't even give a solid description of it's flavor, all that I know is I LOVE it and wanted to share the love with this forum. This is DEFINITELY a company to keep an eye on... they have more flavors coming... I think their other flavor is Bloodline which, if I remember correctly, is a chocolate cherry?

Also, I recommended they release a flavor called "Chemtrails" being that the conspiracy that the government is dropping chemical vapor from the sky from airplanes as a form of population control would fit their niche perfectly.

If you can find it, definitely give it a try, I'll be trying out their other flavors soon for sure!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread