Gourmet Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

wickdtruth

Jun 4, 2011
Arkansas
So I finally received my long (7 day) awaited Gourmet Vapor order. I started with fresh cartridges and attys on my Joye Ego. I ordered the Dirty Girl Scout flavor in 12 mg 80/20 PG/VG, the Mar Red in 24 MG 80/20 and the Caramel Macchiato in 6mg 80/20. Now I've only been off analogs for about 2 weeks, will revisit the flavors at a later time, to see if there is a change in my taste buds.

I'll start with the Mar Red. I found it to have a slight perfume smell to it. When vaped, the perfume smell became an overpowering perfume flavor. Overall not really all that thrilled with it.

The Dirty Girl Scout (Thin Mint) I found it to be weak in the chocolate flavor and over powering in the mint flavor. Has a nice th, and vapor cloud. Will definitely have to change the atty after I use this flavor the mint just hangs around forever.

The Caramel Macchiato is most definitely a winner for me. Just the right balance of coffee, with that touch of sweet caramel. The only downside to this one is that the juice seemed to be thick, so it takes a bit to get a good vapor cloud on it. All in all though would definitely use this as an everyday vape.

samuraijill

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
Oregon High Desert
I just tried 3 flavors from Gourmet; all 80/20 pg/vg
Maiden Coffee, great flavor, not much throat hit but very smooth, sweet rich undertones
Mimosa, tastes exactly like a mimosa, which I love, this is an all day vape for me
Craver's Gooey Delights, a coconut chocolate candy confection that I love, lots of vapor and good throat hit

Gourmet Vapor is the only vendor I've tried so far that I liked everything I ordered, I even went on last night and created 2 new flavors of my own and I can't wait to try them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread