Gourmet Vapor Juice Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightinup

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado
I ordered a bunch of the 3ml flavors from Gourmet Vapor. I did receive them a couple of days ago and finally tried some of them out. First, I have to say that Brad was great and just loved his customer service. He offered to ship them over here APO which was so wonderful of him! Definitely A+ on Customer Service.

All the bottles came in clear bottles, clearly marked with the mg, amount of liquid, flavor, ID number and Lot number. The only negative thing I can say about the bottles are they are hard to squeeze. You really gotta squeeze these puppies hard for them to give up the juice! Also, it would be nice if we could get all vendors to put expiration dates on their bottles. Anyway, I digress, all the flavors I ordered were in 12mg and all in VG. I dripped using my Tornado and a clean atty with each new flavor.

Seattle Blend - This one I really liked. Tastes like a strong black cup of coffee, but not bitter, with tobacco. Neither flavor truly out does the other. They compliment one another quite nicely. Vapor was very good and definitely got a TH.

Carmel Macchiato - Yum! Yum! One of my favorite flavors and this one did not disappoint. I usually order this from another very well known vendor but they do not carry it in VG. I would most definitely rank this one right up there with theirs as far as flavor but definitely better in VG. Nice vapor and nice TH.

Perique Blackberry - Fantastic! This was quite surprising and I believe this one will surely find a permanent home! The blackberry tastes wonderful, not artificial and sickly sweet. I would say that the blackberry is the most dominant of the two flavors but the tobacco is not to be overpowered. Wonderful flavor, great vapor and very nice TH.

Coffee Cream - Very nice. You can definitely taste the coffee but the "Cream" tastes like whipping cream. Not sugar, not "sweet" coffee that many vendors put out but definitely more of a "dairy" flavor. Different but very nice. Nice vapor and nice TH.

Nuport - I was a menthol analog smoker for 34 years and this is one flavor that I have been on the hunt for since I started vaping. I have ordered countless bottles of "menthol tobacco" only to be disappointed time and time again. Most of them tasted like Vick's Vapo Rub, Doublemint, Mint or just plain tasted like CRAP! But this one is definitely a keeper. I can actually taste tobacco and MENTHOL. The right amount of MENTHOL. Not Mint, not Vick's but the closest thing that I have found to a menthol analog and this is definitely a KEEPER! *HAPPY DANCE* Great vapor and great TH.

So there are the first 5 flavors that I have tried with Gourmet Vapor. I have got about 20 more to go! 8-o Most of them being tobacco flavors but so far, so good!

Eric in AK

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
Alaska
I just ordered a number of different liquids from Gourmet Vapor, figuring they were on sale and I really couldn't lose. I ordered a couple different coffee flavored ones, because I love coffee vapes in general. I'll add to this review when my order arrives. I hope others will post about their experience as well. The half-off sale is a good deal, so even if a couple flavors are clunkers it's still a bargain, since I've paid full price for flavors elsewhere and didn't care for them. That's part of the fun, I guess, finding stuff that surprises you.

ImJustAvg

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
I have tried the maiden coffee and peaches and cream so far and really like both. Still have about six more to try on this order.
Maiden coffee: Very robust and to me it tastes like a French Roast coffee. Good vapor and taste.

Peaches and Cream - does not have the strong peeches taste I had hoped for and I ordered that in double flavor. It reminds me more of a peech yogurt than a peech.

However the maiden coffee is pretty thick and seems to clog up my atty some. But it does taste great!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread