Status
Not open for further replies.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
He seems to be exploring several means of continuing to provide - without being an eliquid manufacturer.

In that thread he's mentioned the possibility of a foreign distributor, and of selling flavor concentrates...

Though the stupid regs are MEANT to cover flavor concentrates destined for nicotine, well Eff them. You can't prove that someones Frenilla Flavoring isn't for ice cream.

In leu of Nicoticket going out of business, I'm sure someone here has vaped the virus E-juice, if so, has anyone found a juice as good as the virus, or any juice as good as Nicoticket juices.

He is talking about doing something with those 2 and possibly ACB .

NU_FTW

Ultra Member
Dec 6, 2016
Last thing i read when it came to some of his recipes is that he would not divulge proprietary vanilla extract recipe and that it could be sub'd in place for another vanilla flavoring on the market that would be close enough to his recipe i do not recall which one of the two but the information was on a facebook comment i had read. What i gather is that he will put out the recipes but will have to have some flavoring subbed due to his own recipe for a particular flavoring such as the vanilla example i saw him mention.

Last thing i read when it came to some of his recipes is that he would not divulge proprietary vanilla extract recipe and that it could be sub'd in place for another vanilla flavoring on the market that would be close enough to his recipe i do not recall which one of the two but the information was on a facebook comment i had read. What i gather is that he will put out the recipes but will have to have some flavoring subbed due to his own recipe for a particular flavoring such as the vanilla example i saw him mention.
Thanks NU_FTW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread