Inawera- a few reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
That's what I chose too, but there's no button to proceed. I've tried it in multiple browsers with no luck. On top of that, it dumps my cart after a short time.
Oh yeah I remember that now. I had to click at the flavor menu to proceed. It was a pain indeed.

Reactions: tencentcat

BTHUNDER

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
Scheiblingkirchen, AUSTRIA
guys there is some more flavors around the corner

• SPONGE CAKE
  • CREME BRULEE
  • RHUBARB
  • MARZIPAN
  • PISTACIA
  • WALNUT
  • HAZELNUT
  • SMOKED PLUM
  • BUBBLE GUM
  • SMURFS
will mix them over the weekend ... let them steep and tell you then all about it

From the last TEST these flavors made it in the "to be commercialized" shelf - as i heard

• Apple & Pineapple
  • Apple & Lime
  • Cola & Cherry
  • Blackberry & Raspberry
  • Cola & Mint
  • Gingerbread
  • Chocolate & Hazelnut

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
guys there is some more flavors around the corner

• SPONGE CAKE
  • CREME BRULEE
  • RHUBARB
  • MARZIPAN
  • PISTACIA
  • WALNUT
  • HAZELNUT
  • SMOKED PLUM
  • BUBBLE GUM
  • SMURFS
will mix them over the weekend ... let them steep and tell you then all about it

From the last TEST these flavors made it in the "to be commercialized" shelf - as i heard

• Apple & Pineapple
  • Apple & Lime
  • Cola & Cherry
  • Blackberry & Raspberry
  • Cola & Mint
  • Gingerbread
  • Chocolate & Hazelnut
Creme Brulee !? Oh YEAH !!!

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
I thought that you would like this one ... :) :) smells brilliant - even for me being a not so "sweet" guy :) :) :) as well as the SPONGE CAKE ... will see what it is like in my GOLDEN GREEK army :)
I bet that SPONGE CAKE is awesome too ! :) How's the Marzipan ? I love eating the candy. Great stuff Inawera is producing now. I'm so tickled that they're finally making dessert types. :toast:

Reactions: BTHUNDER

BTHUNDER

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
Scheiblingkirchen, AUSTRIA
SPONGE CAKE smells great too ... and the marzipan smells pretty authentic so far ... should be a nice thing for further mixes ... we 'll see ... UNFORTUNATELY they need to work more on my personal favorite of the last test - the STRAWBERRY MINT ... :( :( :( :( didn't get to many good reviews ... which i personally can't understand - but on the other hand ... MINT is a masterclass flavor - can easily be dominant like hell and with that kill a mix in no time ...

Reactions: Jimi D.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread