Status
Not open for further replies.

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
@Slots I'm on a Totally Wicked Gold Standard flavoring kick lately. These flavors are definitely looking into. :)
Geee's they just never quit with ways to keep you buying do they :grr: always something new !!
Ok, thanks, I'll take a peek .. BTY I have some lemon flavors I already like, but thanks to you, I now have the
INW "Koncentrat" Cytryna one .. looking forward to trying it

I also picked up the Wisnie W Likierze, which is suppose to be a cherry liqueur.
Oh, and the "Godfather", a whiskey Amaretto :blink: (don't tell Andria)

I understand you wifey thing .. I started out at 24mg, and there really is a difference when lowering the % ... most don't realize the way nicotine can change a flavor :p

Reactions: Jimi D.

mhertz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Denmark
... Just a quick +1 for molinberry's glamour chocolate! At 7% it's an amazing chocolate vape standalone even. It's not chocolate bar type, or milk chocolate, but more of a dark very rich chocolate batter of sorts...

I love inawera's flavors, but molinberry have some flavors that is just phenominal imho, like big watermelon and glamour chocolate, but other greats are creamy vanilla, funky pineapple, juicy peach, sweet strawberry etc...

Last edited:
Reactions: Slots

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
... Just a quick +1 for molinberry's glamour chocolate! At 7% it's an amazing chocolate vape standalone even.
I'm gunna cry, .. why am I the only one that can't get any flavor out of Glamor Chocolate :glare:
But ... The Funky Pineapple, and Fresh Coffee, are OK.
The Pink Lady, and Creamy Cake are just so-so to my taste buds.
The Creamy Cake will make a great base for fruits and others.. no "cake", but a nice sweet flavor to me.
Bummers, out of the 10 flavors I decided to try, I only like 4 ... I am going to try the Glamor Chocolate at a much higher % before I dump it.
Back to the lab :blush:

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
I'm gunna cry, .. why am I the only one that can't get any flavor out of Glamor Chocolate :glare:
But ... The Funky Pineapple, and Fresh Coffee, are OK.
The Pink Lady, and Creamy Cake are just so-so to my taste buds.
The Creamy Cake will make a great base for fruits and others.. no "cake", but a nice sweet flavor to me.
Bummers, out of the 10 flavors I decided to try, I only like 4 ... I am going to try the Glamor Chocolate at a much higher % before I dump it.
Back to the lab :blush:
That's funny, because I can't taste the Funky Pineapple. The only pineapple that has oomph for me, is Hangsen's. I get plenty of cake flavor from Creamy Cake, but I have to cloud chase it. I mix that at 8%.

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
That's funny, because I can't taste the Funky Pineapple. The only pineapple that has oomph for me, is Hangsen's. I get plenty of cake flavor from Creamy Cake, but I have to cloud chase it. I mix that at 8%.
I had to go really high on the funky pineapple to get a "soft" flavor from it .. high enough that I can maybe add a few drops of a cream or bakery flavor, or maybe try with a tobacco, and that's about it'.
So will finish the bottle as basically a solo flavor, and when it's gone, that's it for them.
Have tried a lot of company's but not the HS, but ... I really like LorAnns at 6% ... a true fresh pineapple flavor, not candyish.
Guess that one will be my "go too", since I get a good flavor at a much lower %.
That's the bad thing, the same flavor from different company's tastes different and you have to spend a lot of money to find the one you like.
Thanks for the "input' Jimi

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
I had to go really high on the funky pineapple to get a "soft" flavor from it .. high enough that I can maybe add a few drops of a cream or bakery flavor, or maybe try with a tobacco, and that's about it'.
So will finish the bottle as basically a solo flavor, and when it's gone, that's it for them.
Have tried a lot of company's but not the HS, but ... I really like LorAnns at 6% ... a true fresh pineapple flavor, not candyish.
Guess that one will be my "go too", since I get a good flavor at a much lower %.
That's the bad thing, the same flavor from different company's tastes different and you have to spend a lot of money to find the one you like.
Thanks for the "input' Jimi
And thank you for letting me know about Lorann's Pineapple. I will definitely give that a try. :)

Cam775

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
Nevada
@AndriaD The Shisha Strawberry is awesome, exactly what I was hoping for! Tomorrow I'm going to try it in a mix but by itself no aftertaste or tobacco, just a nice sweet strawberry! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction! My other Inawera order from Poland is still touring NYC, hopefully it'll get here soon so I have my Biscuit to mix it with. I'll still order from Poland, just give myself a ten day lead time, it's definitely a USPS thing because the store got the order out the day after I bought it.

@Slots I'm on a Totally Wicked Gold Standard flavoring kick lately. These flavors are definitely looking into. :)
You made me go look up Totally Wicked...if you order from them again, or for anyone else, they have a 20%off code ECIG20

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
@AndriaD The Shisha Strawberry is awesome, exactly what I was hoping for! Tomorrow I'm going to try it in a mix but by itself no aftertaste or tobacco, just a nice sweet strawberry! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction! My other Inawera order from Poland is still touring NYC, hopefully it'll get here soon so I have my Biscuit to mix it with. I'll still order from Poland, just give myself a ten day lead time, it's definitely a USPS thing because the store got the order out the day after I bought it.

Awesome! Really glad it works for you; so far, everyone except a super-taster seems to really enjoy the shisha strawberry. And totally agree about the incompetent USPS; the pkg got from Poland to NYC in about 4-5 days... then spent a week in the NYC ISC.

Andria

Reactions: Cam775

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
I just put in a pretty big order. Had to get some of the new flavors and a couple I missed last time, plus some lazy day premixed base and some bottles. Free shipping over 150 Zloty, a little over 50 bucks total. I love that conversion rate. lol Got the raspberry/blackberry, marzipan, rhubarb and the usual suspects.
Hey @Jimi D. have you tried the Totally Wicked blackberry? And how's it going man? :)

Reactions: Cam775

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
I just put in a pretty big order. Had to get some of the new flavors and a couple I missed last time, plus some lazy day premixed base and some bottles. Free shipping over 150 Zloty, a little over 50 bucks total. I love that conversion rate. lol Got the raspberry/blackberry, marzipan, rhubarb and the usual suspects.
Hey @Jimi D. have you tried the Totally Wicked blackberry? And how's it going man? :)
Hi Rebecca! How are you doing ? I'm great :) I haven't tried any of the TW fruit flavors yet. But I will be soon. I really like the Strawberry Shortcake. Shake and vape tastes like fresh ripe strawberries. After 3 weeks the cake comes through. One of my favorites now.

Reactions: glasseye

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
Hi Rebecca! How are you doing ? I'm great :) I haven't tried any of the TW fruit flavors yet. But I will be soon. I really like the Strawberry Shortcake. Shake and vape tastes like fresh ripe strawberries. After 3 weeks the cake comes through. One of my favorites now.
I've been pretty good. :) You KNOW strawberry is my kryptonite. lol Another one to try. Think I'll get that and a couple fruits to check them out. Thanks!

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
I order big if its coming from Poland. Then I'll use DHL Express. I'll have the package 2 to 3 days. :)
I just got a package from them, and I used DHL
I had 4 leakers in the batch. Glad they were enclosed in plastic.
That's the first time I have used DHL, and I'm thinking the air pressure from flying is the culprit.
I've heard of others having that problem with their mods, just flying commercial.
When I flew, I didn't notice a problem with my gear ... maybe I didn't go far enough or fly high enough :p
Just thought I would mention that,... but from now on, I won't be in such a hurry :blush:

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
On the inawera.com site they state free shipping from over 150 zloty, but when checking through there docs, then they state:

So if you got it anyway, then that's cool :)
I thought so too, but when I scrolled down a bit, on the sidebar it kept track of how much more I had to buy to get free shipping. Worked fine!

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
LOL I sure do :) I hope you like this one. Please let me know what you think.
Well, they were all sold out of strawberry shortcake. Boo. If Jimi likes it, people buy it. :p I'll wait for them to restock. Do you know if these are rebranded (sort of) Decadent Vapour flavors? I noticed they had that rhubarb cream that DV in the UK used to sell.

Hi Michael!

artv61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
SC,USA
I thought so too, but when I scrolled down a bit, on the sidebar it kept track of how much more I had to buy to get free shipping. Worked fine!
hey Rebecca,how are things on that side of town .I have been by there so many times but havent had a chance to stop in,been a very busy year,good but bad.you know.we have to get together again.

Reactions: glasseye
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread