Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
I just got a package from them, and I used DHL
I had 4 leakers in the batch. Glad they were enclosed in plastic.
That's the first time I have used DHL, and I'm thinking the air pressure from flying is the culprit.
I've heard of others having that problem with their mods, just flying commercial.
When I flew, I didn't notice a problem with my gear ... maybe I didn't go far enough or fly high enough :p
Just thought I would mention that,... but from now on, I won't be in such a hurry :blush:
LOL So true. I do remember one of my 10ml bottles of Waffle had leaked. It was weird too. There was flavoring powder all over the bottle. The alcohol had evaporated. :D

Reactions: Slots

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
@glasseye Jeez. I wouldn't have thought they would sell out of any flavorings. I don't think these are DV flavorings. The Absinthe is totally different than the DV I used to vape. The Rhubarb Custard is so delicious. Coil gunker though. The Pecan Pie is very good also. Vapes very clean too. I chain vape that in my Goliath V2. The Lemon Sherbet is a dead ringer of the real thing. Has that fizzy note to it. I cloud chase that one like a madman ! :D

mhertz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Denmark
I thought so too, but when I scrolled down a bit, on the sidebar it kept track of how much more I had to buy to get free shipping. Worked fine!
Strange, but good for you!... I say strange, because I just tested it myself, and in the sidebar it indeed states how much you're off free shipping, and when added enough, then it states free shipping and the expense is on them, but however during checkout, I'm still paying shipping, since it's non-polish territory(denmark). There must be a loop-hole you found then! :) (Unless you're simply testing your order and hasen't checked out yet... ;) )

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
Strange, but good for you!... I say strange, because I just tested it myself, and in the sidebar it indeed states how much you're off free shipping, and when added enough, then it states free shipping and the expense is on them, but however during checkout, I'm still paying shipping, since it's non-polish territory(denmark). There must be a loop-hole you found then! :) (Unless you're simply testing your order and hasen't checked out yet... ;) )
Funny thing about loop-holes, it'll probably be closed next time. lol It seems like Denmark would get free shipping for that amount...you're a LOT closer. But my last order with them was sent regular airmail and I had paid for DHL. They didn't get back to my email, but maybe put a thing on my account? And I still had to get all that stuff for FS. lol Not complaining at all.

@Jimi D., good to know!!! Funny, I have those exact flavors on my list. lol

Reactions: Jimi D.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I'm enjoying the Yummy Classic Bubblegum today. 2%, 70/30 VG PG. .4 ohm dual at 40 watts. Tastes like gumballs from the gumball machine. :)

I ordered some nicotine from VT last night, so I added that Glamour Chocolate. Really looking forward to trying it out! :thumb: Should have it by about Tuesday. :)

Andria

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
OT (yet again lol)- Totally Wicked got back to me on the restock of Strawberry Shortcake. They said it should be in by the end of next week. I did get the 5-pack to try some and hopefully jump start some recipe making. I've been stuck in a rut with a gazillion flavors. So the only solution is buying more flavors...right?:rolleyes:

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
OT (yet again lol)- Totally Wicked got back to me on the restock of Strawberry Shortcake. They said it should be in by the end of next week. I did get the 5-pack to try some and hopefully jump start some recipe making. I've been stuck in a rut with a gazillion flavors. So the only solution is buying more flavors...right?:rolleyes:
Is Strawberry Shortcake Inawera?

Cam775

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
Nevada
Inawera Blue Dwarf - just found this as a new flavor described as blueberries with bubble gum
It sounds interesting but has anyone tried this? I cannot find any reviews.
Thanks.

I just saw a new (I think?) blackberry raspberry flavor on their website but I didn't see that one. Sounds interesting though, might make a good blueberries n cream. I wish the blackberry raspberry had been up when I ordered, that's right in my flavor sweet spot.

LOL So true. I do remember one of my 10ml bottles of Waffle had leaked. It was weird too. There was flavoring powder all over the bottle. The alcohol had evaporated. :D

My waffle leaked too, not bad but enough that when my daughter got home from school she asked why the house smelled like burnt marshmallows, lol.

zaff

Jun 21, 2011
Malaysia
I've got lemon and frost. I haven't tried the lemon yet but the frost is super strong.
I'm just tried frost last week, only 10 drops for 10ml of 70% vg steeped few days. The flavor taste is ok however it gave some discomfort to my lung after a half tank vape. Don't know what's going on, never got issue with other inawera's flavors though.

kalligator

Jan 23, 2013
Greece

My waffle leaked too, not bad but enough that when my daughter got home from school she asked why the house smelled like burnt marshmallows, lol.

So weird, I had the same thing happen with my waffle as well! It had crystalized flavoring inside the topcap between the inner and the outer caps.
Posted from Poland to Greece by airmail.

Re chocolate have you guys tried tpa fudge brownie? It hits the spot for me. It's not the holy grail of chocolate but at least this one is actually reminiscent of chocolate compared to others I've tried. I've heard capella's fudge brownie is even better.

amoret

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2013
Sharon, ND, USA
hey guys - just for your info ... INAWERA had a couple of aromas ready for testing - received their shipment yesterday and have to say - i am defenitely looking forward to it ...

1. Kawa Espresso
  2. Tiramisu
  3. Sweet and sour tobacco
  4. Irish coffee
  5. Latte Macchiato
  6. green tea with "quince" ... i hope this is the right vocabulary for that fruit
  7. green tea with jasmin
  8. black tea with oranges and ginger
  9. black tea with bergamotte
  10. ice candy
i will let you know what i think about it ... have a great evening out there

I'm really curious about the black tea and bergamot, since that is Earl Grey Tea. Earl Grey is the closest I have to an ADV and I've been using Nature's Flavors Earl Grey, but I'm open to trying others.

Reactions: BTHUNDER

BTHUNDER

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
Scheiblingkirchen, AUSTRIA
I'm really curious about the black tea and bergamot, since that is Earl Grey Tea. Earl Grey is the closest I have to an ADV and I've been using Nature's Flavors Earl Grey, but I'm open to trying others.

hey amoret - right now I am sampling the "GREEN TEA WITH JASMIN" which I think is stunningly awesome ... you right away get that natural "tea-feeling" with that jasmin in the background - but I guess I wouldn't use more than 2% of this flavor since it is quite dominant - in any case of course this is subjective ... I will let you know about the black tea and bergamotte ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread