Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
I mixed up some WG Peach couple days ago but haven't tried it yet - I'd really like to find a good peach tobacco recipe, reminiscent of Nicoticket's Atlanta. As for black cat, the more I've been vaping it, the less I've been liking it :( it does have potential and it seems best when I close the AFC down for more heat.

mechanism

Jan 6, 2013
UK
@mechanism
Where are you getting your Inaweras in the Uk? I used to get them from L&T but they haven't had DNB in stock for months and their Absolutes seem to be running down too. It's a pain and I could do with another supplier.

I get mine from chefsvapour and leisureliquids, both companies are great, I've been buying various things from them for quite a while. I got my last 2 Inawera concentrate orders from Poland though, from inawerawinkel both times. I tried the least expensive postage option expecting a long wait, but the package came over here really fast.

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
I mixed up some WG Peach couple days ago but haven't tried it yet - I'd really like to find a good peach tobacco recipe, reminiscent of Nicoticket's Atlanta. As for black cat, the more I've been vaping it, the less I've been liking it :( it does have potential and it seems best when I close the AFC down for more heat.

I have also been on a quest for a good peach tobacco mix. It's hard to nail down.

Clark Kent

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2014
Metropolis Il.
I have been mixing with Garunda, on the higher side 3-4%, and to me it has that Swisher Sweet type taste at that level, Before I quit smoking I was on a grape SS cigarillo, I added 3% TFA grape candy to it and it reminds me of that taste almost identical from what I remember.

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
If any of you order from Inawera.com this is on the front page
engl.jpg

Probably won't affect most of us, but I have ordered bottles of their base as convenience. I have no idea if other sellers of INW in Poland (or elsewhere) will have the same restriction. /psa

scotdc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2015
Vegas, Baby
Working on my Waffle recipe. CANNOT get over the waffle flavoring. I'm normally a tobacco guy but man, I've hardly hit anything but waffle the past few days. But I'm revising my recipe...

Sloffle V2
INW Waffle 1.25% (down from 1.75%)
FA Caramel 1.5% (up from 1%)
FA Vienna Cream .75% (up from .5%)
INW Coconut .5% (new to the mix)

The waffle flavoring is very strong, and especially after some heat steeping and a couple days under its belt, it was way overpowering. It's such a dead on flavor but IMO needs a rough edge taken off of it to be more enjoyable. I mixed 20ml of V2 last night, loaded up a squonk bottle this morning and the rest of the 20ml is in the croc pot now. I still taste the waffle very well, and it seems to have significantly less of a "rough" edge - the vienna cream and coconut mingle together to create a nice sweetness which helps to round it out. The coconut is very nice with this recipe and I think it's here to stay but I do love INW Coconut. Depending on how it steeps, I may knock it back to say .3% but even as is this is really good and I think a big upgrade over V1.

Inawera is by far my favorite flavoring vendor I've used to be honest. They are so spot on, and utterly delicious and potent. FA is a nice mixer but if my life depended on it I'd vape Waffle and Dark for Pipe solo for the rest of eternity and be quite pleased about it.
Waffles has been my Holy Grail Quest for months, and I'm like you - I vape tobacco mixes 98% of the time. Inawera waffle has proven to be way too strong for any mix, I have diluted down the concentrate into a 10% solution and then added it to my waffle recipe at 0.5% and it still dominated the flavors. Next batch I may try it at 0.25% of my diluted solution.

But try this:
FW Waffle 10% (or TFA Waffle at 7% - but not Belgian Waffle)
FA Maple Syrup 4%
FA Caramel 0.5%
TFA Brown Sugar 1%
FA Jamaican Rum 0.75%
FA Butter 0.75%

The caramel and rum make the maple pop and stand out really well. If you want you can add 1% Sweetener to the recipe, test it and see if you need sweeter.

I'm gonna try the INW Waffle at 1.25% like you suggest and add my maple/butter mix and see what happens.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Waffles has been my Holy Grail Quest for months, and I'm like you - I vape tobacco mixes 98% of the time. Inawera waffle has proven to be way too strong for any mix, I have diluted down the concentrate into a 10% solution and then added it to my waffle recipe at 0.5% and it still dominated the flavors. Next batch I may try it at 0.25% of my diluted solution.

But try this:
FW Waffle 10% (or TFA Waffle at 7% - but not Belgian Waffle)
FA Maple Syrup 4%
FA Caramel 0.5%
TFA Brown Sugar 1%
FA Jamaican Rum 0.75%
FA Butter 0.75%

The caramel and rum make the maple pop and stand out really well. If you want you can add 1% Sweetener to the recipe, test it and see if you need sweeter.

I'm gonna try the INW Waffle at 1.25% like you suggest and add my maple/butter mix and see what happens.
MMM that sounds good! Thanks man! Gotta get the flavors I don't have and I'll try it. I adjusted mine some more and wound up using the INW waffle at 1%. It works for me, the predominant smell is waffle as is the taste but I taste the coconut well and the caramel and vienna cream give it body. I think I bumped up the vienna cream to 2%. Been a while since I mixed it - did 200ml last time, still vaping on it.

I don't like the brown sugar, would your recipe fair well without it?

mhertz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Denmark
If any of you order from Inawera.com this is on the front page
engl.jpg

Probably won't affect most of us, but I have ordered bottles of their base as convenience. I have no idea if other sellers of INW in Poland (or elsewhere) will have the same restriction. /psa
I mailed inawera about other inawera-group members like e-aromashop.com, and they stated to ask the shop in question, so I did, but waiting for answer... Inawera's nicbases are top-quality imho, but unfortunetly not very high strength, but still doable... They use nicobrand UK nic which is my favorite currently and great VG made in germany and DOW PG. There VG nic has been set to 5% water instead of 10% about a year ago... I don't use them myself currently, but like to have the option however...

scotdc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2015
Vegas, Baby
MMM that sounds good! Thanks man! Gotta get the flavors I don't have and I'll try it. I adjusted mine some more and wound up using the INW waffle at 1%. It works for me, the predominant smell is waffle as is the taste but I taste the coconut well and the caramel and vienna cream give it body. I think I bumped up the vienna cream to 2%. Been a while since I mixed it - did 200ml last time, still vaping on it.

I don't like the brown sugar, would your recipe fair well without it?
Hmm... don't know. I like the brown sugar at 1% to add a bakery sweetness, but you could just try your favorite sweetener at 1% and see. You already have enough bakery element in the INW Waffle, might be worth a go! I'll be trying your version, but all I have for coconut is FA. Have to put the INW on my next order list to try - I do like their Cocopilada.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Hmm... don't know. I like the brown sugar at 1% to add a bakery sweetness, but you could just try your favorite sweetener at 1% and see. You already have enough bakery element in the INW Waffle, might be worth a go! I'll be trying your version, but all I have for coconut is FA. Have to put the INW on my next order list to try - I do like their Cocopilada.
I'm a weird one, don't like my stuff very sweet - no sweeteners on hand at all except EM, which I use more for body than sweetness. INW Coconut's super good, very realistic. Haven't tried the FA version. Is it good too?

scotdc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2015
Vegas, Baby
I'm a weird one, don't like my stuff very sweet - no sweeteners on hand at all except EM, which I use more for body than sweetness. INW Coconut's super good, very realistic. Haven't tried the FA version. Is it good too?
FA makes a nice version of coconut, creamy in a fresh coconut way not like a candy at all. Like many of FA flavors with nuts, it's a flavor I would describe as "raw" coconut. I love it in my tobacco vapes with just a hint of Cardamom.

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
I mailed inawera about other inawera-group members like e-aromashop.com, and they stated to ask the shop in question, so I did, but waiting for answer... Inawera's nicbases are top-quality imho, but unfortunetly not very high strength, but still doable... They use nicobrand UK nic which is my favorite currently and great VG made in germany and DOW PG. There VG nic has been set to 5% water instead of 10% about a year ago... I don't use them myself currently, but like to have the option however...
Do let us know if you hear anything from the other shops.

mhertz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Denmark
I just contacted e-aromashop.com because after spending alot of time comparing prices between all inawera-group members(and mother company inawera.com) in all of EU(many!) about 2 years ago then they where cheapest... Before doing that I just used inaweraflavours.com or inawera.com directly as they where the most known and popular(well, "winkel" is also pretty popular, but again, no one beats e-aromashop.com ;) )...
Hello, at the moment with us, nothing changes.
If anything changes, we will notify.

Best Regards

Mirek Kister

Last edited:

scotdc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2015
Vegas, Baby
OK, I think something might be wrong with me?

Is it just me or is WG Dark Tobacco the exact opposite of a dark tobacco? I've tried it a couple of times, and I'm hit with an overwhelming herbal/floral type of note and a very bright flavor. The anti-Desert Ship so to speak, and not what I expected.

I just tried again with an idea from @Jimi D. earlier in this thread - 6 drops of Dark Tobacco and 7 drops of 555 Gold. Jimi thought this blew HA Highway away and I wanted to jump on it because Highway is one of my favorites.

Whew. Like vaping flowers and grass! Pretty much like an earlier mix I tried, but that was way too high at 4%, so I thought go low and dropped to 1%. But, this is fresh, maybe it just needs a good long steep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread