Not open for further replies.

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
Twist= 3.0 amps
iTaste= 3.5 amps plus VW and a few bells and whistles.
If I were to choose between the Twist/ Spinner and iTaste I'd get the iTaste.
Nest step up the ladder. Both very highly regarded but quite a bit larger and heavier.
Innokin iTaste MVP V2.0 - 101 Vape contains everything
or
Needs batts+ charger:
Flat Top
Sigelei ZMAX V3- Flat top - 101 Vape
Round Top
Sigelei ZMAX V3- Round top - 101 Vape

My three favorite APV's under $100! That's amazing. I so agree. This^^^^.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
My three favorite APV's under $100! That's amazing. I so agree. This^^^^.

I agree and it's a logical step to move up to these. Bought 4 X MVP 2 and 3 Zmax for Christmas presents. "Giftees" are presently using Spinners and are gonna LOVE them. All Thanks and Credit goes to you my good friend as you were the person that opened my eyes to these beauties...:thumbs:

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Here is my thing, I just bought an Itaste vv 3.0 it is a pretty strong learning curve for a newbie. I have found that I vape a lot warmer than I thought I would. I have mine set on 9.5 watts right now.

Supposedly...the lower the Wattage the cooler the vape. I usually keep mine between 6.5 Watts and 8.0 Watts (depending on the topper and the juice).

RubyRoo

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Colorado Springs, CO
I have both the VV and the MVP and really like them both. The VV is like a mini mod in that it runs in both VV and VW with an ohms checker. I'd pick the VV all day over a twist. I'd pick the MVP over the VV only because of the battery life. I only have to charge mine every 2.5 - 3 days.

If you want functionality in a small device, go VV v3.
If you want functionality in a large device, go MVP 2.0.

Or you can just buy both, which I have done and I'm so glad that I did. My Smoktech Winder is now my back-up for my back-up.

Good luck and happy vaping!

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
I have both the VV and the MVP and really like them both. The VV is like a mini mod in that it runs in both VV and VW with an ohms checker. I'd pick the VV all day over a twist. I'd pick the MVP over the VV only because of the battery life. I only have to charge mine every 2.5 - 3 days.

If you want functionality in a small device, go VV v3.
If you want functionality in a large device, go MVP 2.0.

Or you can just buy both, which I have done and I'm so glad that I did. My Smoktech Winder is now my back-up for my back-up.

Good luck and happy vaping!

Well said!

sark666

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2013
toronto, ontario, canada
I currently have a spinner and want another backup battery. I was just going to buy a second spinner but I was looking at other options. And I read about a lot of people having issues with the spinner button after not too long.

I'm thinking on the VV v3, but then I saw this:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/healthcabin/514568-new-smoktech-emax-ego-vv-vw-1300mah-manual-battery-24-99-usd.html

Yes it's lacking a display but you get the 1300 mah in basically the same size as the spinner (I like the spinner's size being shorter and fatter instead of ego's long, thin) but also vw and a battery warning. No display or passthrough, and of course it's bigger than a VV v3 but again that battery life is nice...

Fkmorgan

Feb 7, 2014
Dublin
First post!

Smoktech's eMax looks fantastic! Have 3 winders and looks like a pretty good upgrade. In relation to the itaste, I have 2 and it's a fantastic device all round. QC can be a little mixed as usual but for all the features it's hard to beat. My only caveat is that compared to say the twist, it seems like there's slightly less power coming from the itaste. I personally notice a difference at similar voltages when using clearos. I even ordered a volt meter to test it though it does indeed output at the selected voltage. Who knows!

sneakerpimp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
The O.C.
since you already have 2 spinners i wouldn't upgrade. i have both but the vv is too long for my tastes and i just keep around as a test mule as it has an ohm reader.

12399066974_11e1f59eb0.jpg

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I have 2 v3s and a bunch of Joyetech Twists.

The screen functions of the v3 are cool, especially if you rebuild. But, my money will probably be on the Twist next time. Actually, I'm now interested in the Kanger Evod model.

In my opinion, the Twist seems to have more power and is a little more durable. Though, a good working v3 is good to have in your rotation.

aman74

Mar 25, 2014
    Cleveland, OH USA
    I have 2 v3s and a bunch of Joyetech Twists.

The screen functions of the v3 are cool, especially if you rebuild. But, my money will probably be on the Twist next time. Actually, I'm now interested in the Kanger Evod model.

In my opinion, the Twist seems to have more power and is a little more durable. Though, a good working v3 is good to have in your rotation.

What's the word on the Evods? I saw them in a local store and I like the button. Are they as well made as the Ego? The guys in the store seemed to be getting the sizes mixed up, but from what they were saying they were Mah wise, they were quite a bit larger for the same Mah than the Ego's? Is that correct?

Thank!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread