Introducing... my bottom feeding mod (MyMod)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bimini Twist

Twisted Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2012
Redneck Riviera
www.mboyd.com
Paul, its great to see you further your education and trying to improve yourself. too many people nowadays are looking for the opposite, ways to get things for nothing. let us know when you are ready and we will be here.

Ditto! And it's good to see someone these days enterprising enough to start up a production while in school.

I've been a very good boy this year, Santa Paul :)

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Paul, so glad to see you determined to finish your master's. That's awesome. Me, I made the mistake of "taking a break" between my bachelor's and a master's. Well, you know how that ends up. Life gets in the way and it never happens. Keep it up, you're almost there!

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Paul, so glad to see you determined to finish your master's. That's awesome. Me, I made the mistake of "taking a break" between my bachelor's and a master's. Well, you know how that ends up. Life gets in the way and it never happens. Keep it up, you're almost there!

I had a few years between mine. It is never too late!

ST Dog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Rocket City
Maybe once my last child is out of the house. But trying to work into the wee hours after everythingelse is done just doesn't sound promissing.
All-nighter's or 2-4 hours of sleep don't go as well as they once did.

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
For me, it is. I'll be 60 next year. What am I going to do with a master's? And I got my bachelor's 26 years ago. It would be miserably hard to do that now.

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
For me, it is. I'll be 60 next year. What am I going to do with a master's? And I got my bachelor's 26 years ago. It would be miserably hard to do that now.

I didn't get my Masters for employment reasons. I did it for me. I met a wonderful 70 year old gentleman who was getting his 3rd degree. I think he just liked the socialization.

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
I didn't get my Masters for employment reasons. I did it for me. I met a wonderful 70 year old gentleman who was getting his 3rd degree. I think he just liked the socialization.
You have a point there. I also remember some older folks getting their degrees quite late when I was in school. Something to ponder :).

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
You have a point there. I also remember some older folks getting their degrees quite late when I was in school. Something to ponder :).

If you are able to focus well and ignore distractions, there is always the online route. Those can come in handy when you can take as much time as you need.

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
If you are able to focus well and ignore distractions, there is always the online route. Those can come in handy when you can take as much time as you need.
I thought about that before, but it is hard to avoid distractions, and, like you mentioned before, there is the social aspect as well. I did enjoy that back when I was at the university.

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL

I think at this point I've got enough credit hours for a doctorate in ECFology :blush:

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
I think at this point I've got enough credit hours for a doctorate in ECFology :blush:

You? What would that make me... I'm averaging 3k credit hours per year. All nighters are a way of life. On a good week I get 16 hours of sleep. Just saying....

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
You? What would that make me... I'm averaging 3k credit hours per year. All nighters are a way of life. On a good week I get 16 hours of sleep. Just saying....
I believe HR would call that "over qualified":lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread