Ipv4s help pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philipus95

May 5, 2015
OK so I've had my Ipv4s for about 6 months now, everything has worked fine until yesterday. Suddenly it started firing and didn't stop, so I pulled the batteries out as quick as I could. When I put the batteries back in it gave me a screen "YH SX330 V4S T 12.9" while this message is on my screen I can't do anything. so I looked it up, some people said to update the firmware, so I attempted to do so. Unfortunately the program said it could not find the device. At this point I was tired, so I just went to bed. When I woke up the next morning I popped the batteries in and it turned on fine. But later that day the auto firing happened again, as with the screen.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

FYI I've tried pushing all buttons, and putting in fully charged batteries

Continuity

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2015
NW, UK
Sounds like an autofiring issue - did your topper crackle if it was on at the time it was doing this, just as if you'd physically pushed the firing button?

If so, have you gotten any ejuice spilled into the mod at all? Sometimes even a small amount can cause the buttons and switches to gunk up causing this kind of issue.

If this is the case, don't panic - it can usually be fixed quite simply with some judicious application of isopropyl alcohol and some Q-tips. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread