Is ijust s battery a mech mod ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byron1980Ts

Feb 22, 2017
Hello guys!..I'm new here and i would like to ask you something that i have never seen in another website...So,i started vaping about two months ago with the ijust s battery and the Atlantis evo sub ohm atomizer...And here's my problem...Is ijust s battery a mech mod? and if so,is it safe to vape it with atlantis evo sub ohm tank? i've heard lots of times that vaping a mech mod with a sub ohm tank is really dangerous...However ijust s kit comes with a sub ohm atomizer...i use 0.4 coils...Answer me if you know something,i would be happy!

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
According to some websites, the minimum resistance for iJustS is 0.15ohms. This is good news.... it means it's capable of some serious watts paired with something in the 0.15-0.3 ohm range.
As already mentioned, you can safely vape away with a 0.4ohm coil.
It's not a mechanical mod as it has protections built in. It will lose power (and vape) like a mech mod in that respect though.
The safety aspect of mechs doesn't really draw a line in the sand above or below 1.0ohm, so expressions about sub-ohming and safety are less relevant than knowing how to treat a mech mod, the battery and the 'build' of your atomizer.
To be honest, the whole 'sub-ohm' thing is kind of unhelpful in so many ways. Today, I was vaping a sub-ohm atomizer at a wattage lower than sub-ohm. It's really a style of vaping accompanied by power and high vapor production and airflow/inhale style.

Good luck. Enjoy your rig... that'll work nicely.... :)

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hello guys!..I'm new here and i would like to ask you something that i have never seen in another website...So,i started vaping about two months ago with the ijust s battery and the Atlantis evo sub ohm atomizer...And here's my problem...Is ijust s battery a mech mod? and if so,is it safe to vape it with atlantis evo sub ohm tank? i've heard lots of times that vaping a mech mod with a sub ohm tank is really dangerous...However ijust s kit comes with a sub ohm atomizer...i use 0.4 coils...Answer me if you know something,i would be happy!
Welcome and glad you joined. Here is a little help to get you up to speed.
Might like to read:
vapetown
Learn About Vaping Here - Everything Ecigs - From Beginner To Advanced
http://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/a...tte-college-guides-tutorials-information.html
One Stop Reference Shop For New and Experienced Vapers
Beginner – Guide To Vaping
May 2016 / Smoking Vapor
Vaping 101: Here's Everything You Need to Know about Vaping
(10) Advancing Up the Vaping Ladder with Egos and Mods | E-Cigarette Forum
(1) Proper Terminology - Is it a carto, a tank, or what? A Guide to Juice Attachments. | E-Cigarette Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread