Is Innovaper FAke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SantanzChild

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
you will know after trying them for a day or two whether you like the new style or not. If they are not to your liking send them back..it's not this difficult.

Or the fact they are the only atties I will have for a 510 so sending them back will make my new 510 i ugly paperweight. And this option to choose is a new thing that wasnt an option when most of the poeple waiting on orders ordered.

AVITWeb

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
New Jersey
Or the fact they are the only atties I will have for a 510 so sending them back will make my new 510 i ugly paperweight. And this option to choose is a new thing that wasnt an option when most of the poeple waiting on orders ordered.

Yeah...we basically got the short end here. "New" atty and horribly delayed shipping because they figured out too late that the carts didnt fit...then they ran low on ecopur and.......well you get the idea!

Bunni

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2009
PA, USA
You have tons of choices at your disposal. You can ask questions and get answers. You can choose from a variety of options. If you make the wrong choice you have recourse. They offer a warranty. They probably won't come wipe your ..... I guess you have to deal with the limitations of life, and the imperfection of humanity, just like everyone else :)

AVITWeb

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
New Jersey
You have tons of choices at your disposal. You can ask questions and get answers. You can choose from a variety of options. If you make the wrong choice you have recourse. They offer a warranty. They probably won't come wipe your ..... I guess you have to deal with the limitations of life, and the imperfection of humanity, just like everyone else :)

While i agree for the most part, the answers to the questions should not change from day to day especially when they are usually so definitive. :confused:

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
Good Evening Everyone!

I see that there are a lot of questions floating around.

You can select the style of atty you want from a drop down menu.

The deal with the carts is as follows:

The TW attys fit the new style attys with no problems.

If there are any other questions about this please email me or contact me through here.

HAPPY HAPPY vaping!!!!!

:evil:MILLS:evil:

Last edited by a moderator:

mpetva

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Virginia
Good Evening Everyone!

I see that there are a lot of questions floating around.

Atty style is now able to be selected from a drop down menu.

If you would like the NEW atomizers please specify in your order that you want those instead.

The deal with the carts is as follows:

TW cart fit the new style no problems we have a couple thousand of these and that is what we are shipping.

If there are any other questions about this please email me or contact me through here.
HAPPY HAPPY vaping!!!!! :evil:MILLS:evil:

I have faith in the integrity of InnoVapor, they will make things right best they can!

I ordered even after reading about some of the problems), hang in there, IV, chin up!

Last edited by a moderator:

K_to_the_L

Jul 16, 2009
just a final follow up on my situation.

i received my PCC and 5 *NeW* ( "old" is what is says on the bag. ) Atomizers today. let me just say i am quite pleased with the PCC it really is Great !!!! everyone needs and wants this cool gadget... and the new atomizers are working better then the wide bands i had initially. ( go figure ? ) im still confused really but i do know 1 thing i got what i ordered now -minus the juice i leaked ( no pun intended ) and i am very happy at this moment.

concerning the fluid i ordered the menthol high and it was anything but menthol and it really had no flavor at all .. i know some ppl like eco pure a lot so maybe i got a bad batch ? i thought it was mixed in the UK ? ..

over all the only loss was the extra time i had to wait about a week. i didn't really expect a whole lot from the juice and thought of it more as a bonus ( 3 black complete 510's, 2 spare atomizers, PCC, small USB charger ( no cord/direct usb) , 5 carts of eco pure high pretty decent for $122.40 shipped )

i want to rate you guys an -8- but i simply cannot at this time. there was just too many problems with my order and it really stressed me out till i finally realized my order today. ( yes the phone calls really eased my tension some ) but still a -7- is very good and leaves room for improvements obviously :D good luck in the future so a -7- is my final rating for this transaction thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread