Is Innovaper FAke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigbob

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Salt Lake City, UT
Bob, You may forget that I had you sign a non-disclosure agreement in blood that you have now violated. Please arrive at the east wing, gate 3c to be water boarded.

Noah

Damn it, caught red fingered. Someone posted on here that you never looked at these posts....

I'll be there wearing my rubber punishment suit...

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
Everyone keeps me so busy with emails and orders that I hardly get to branch out into the world of forums, and Noah is afraid I would give away vital information to my location.

I had some errors with the ECF server and have finally got them all fixed.
I am here lingering in the background...;-)

Send me PM's or emails for direct questions you may have.

:evil:Mills:evil:

vaporburst

Jul 3, 2009
Since this thread is getting a little more activity than the one I posted in thought I would ask a question. Prior to the whole "new atomizer" coming about on the website it stated all orders would receive a wide band (I now believe this is the TW one) atomizer, and that unless specifically requested, you would not receive a thin band atomizer. (And yes as pointed out I know the "new atomizer" has a thin band and no that is not what I am talking about). Having received my order I received the thin band old style. The question is, is the wide band any better or does it just have a wide band, appearance only?

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
Surfmonkey ever find out which atty is which? thin ring wide ring new old uh carts fit or not?

All 510 atomizers are created equal... except the thin ring ones that InnoVapor is selling as "new" longer lifetime versions. I've asked again and again if IV can confirm that these were manufactured by Joyetech with no direct answer. The most they'll say is that they got them from Eastmall. I continue to believe that there's a strong possibility that they're knockoffs, but we can't know for sure until someone gives us confirmation one way or another. The only things we know about them is that the atomizer bridges are higher, the washer in the barrel covers up the bridge material around the edges and the circumference of the barrel is very slightly larger than the "standard" 510 atomizers, meaning that standard carts don't fit perfectly on them.

As much as I love InnoVapor and trust them to offer good deals and great customer support, I'm holding off on ordering any of the "new" atomizers until I know 1) if they come from Joyetech, 2) if they work any better/worse/the same as the standard atomizers and 3) if there are carts that fit them available.

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
Read this thread.

It's evident that the IV "new atomizers" are knockoffs. If you have an order out for them, I'd contact IV and request that they change the order to Titan style atomizers. These knockoff atomizers aren't built to the Joye spec, so they won't be 100% compatible with Joye carts.

As I said in another thread, Noah should contact Eastmall and demand a refund for the counterfeit product. It was unethical of Eastmall to sell them in the first place and Noah shouldn't have to take a hit because of that.

Personally, I'll keep ordering from InnoVapor because they have the best deals on 510 and EVO hardware going. Plus, I love ECOpure. But I'll be making sure to request only Titan style atomizers as we know they're genuine Joyetech hardware.

Dacoopah

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2009
2) if they work any better/worse/the same as the standard atomizers

I received a "new" style atomizer, and stopped using it after three days.

The good:
-Draw is VERY light and easy.
-Vapor production is INSANE.
-Uses less liquid for same amount of vaping.

The Bad (and why I no longer use it):
-The carts I have do not fit, they slip right out and leak. I had to wrap a piece of celephane tape around the cart (yes, below the airflow inlets) to make it snug enough to use.
-No throat hit. I mean NONE.
-No flavor. Again, ziltch.

I think the reason it uses so much less liquid is that it's not wicking properly, so its atomizing less per draw, which leads to the lack of throat hit and flavor. Maybe I got a bad one; I'm not going to buy another one to find out.

Sorry Innovapor, gonna get my atomizers someplace else.

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
My order was already sent out. So what do I do now.. :confused:

I have a bad feeling about this. All this stuff going on is so confusing. Shouldn't have tested them before they started selling them and sending them out in the first place?

Ask InnoVapor about it. They're very friendly and accommodating. They might be willing to take the atomizers back and exchange them for Titans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread