Is Innovaper FAke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
I am sorry. But please note that I am not a competitor, just a consumer. There were/are several other posts on the forum with specific references to other vendors competing offers of 510 products, to which no one, including IV's owners objected.
A: A single line or phrase is one thing ... Not an entire 2-3 paragraph spam post ...

Personally, I think it is bad business to charge people for products that are not ON HAND. I believe they are called "back-ordered"
A: I can agree with you to a certain extent on this one ...

IV had some bad luck, but made things much worse for themselves with poor and conflicting communication. Very unprofessional. If you are in the business of supplying addicts, you really shouldn't lock people in to your business, by taking their money when you can't deliver. The addict should be free to look elsewhere for his/her needs.

Cash - I'd bet you already know that - because your forum isn't full of frustrated customers .....ing about you and you're still in business (and smiling!).
A: Are you kidding? Some of my clients waited up to 2 MONTHS for a shipping confirmation .... Business go through growing pains ... Inventory is just another growing pain that isn't easily understood ... Keeping #'s can be quite difficult to say the least.

If people want to censure posts/posters - how about the one who started this thread. Although I posted here, I wouldn't suggest for a moment that Noah, Mark & Innovapor are "fake" or crooks or anything like that - just unprofessional!!
A: And I agree, with the second part. Never once did I think of them as crooks .... they were handed info and product (from Eastmall it looks like) and they simply reiterated it ... Whether 100% accurate or not ... we aren't sure ...

Again, sorry, but just speaking truth - in my opinion! LOL

See Red ;)

rfun6

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2009
Tennessee ....
I got two 25$ kits from Innovapor and they are both still working great. Atomizers have titan 510 written on them, they are the gold band ones. batteries are still going. I don't know where he got them, but so far mine are working good. Only thing that doesn't work is that one charger that I tried the other day. The battery won't screw in it. But he said he'd ship a new one out to me. Hasn't come as yet. But I hear he is swamped.
So other than that, everything is working great so far.

NoMorButts4Me

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2009
Lenox Hill, NYC
Originally Posted by NoMorButts4Me
If you are in the business of supplying addicts, you really shouldn't lock people in to your business, by taking their money when you can't deliver.

Man this needs to be in the main forum, and nailed to the monitor of every supplier. We ARE addicts, at least I am, I don't know maybe the rest of you ended up here because you just like nicotine.

........ when someone screws up my vaping he's not only causing me a minor annoyance, he's wrecking my day, and probably the happiness of everyone around me too. We're not normal after all. :)

Thank you!! A voice of sanity! Finally someone responding to the Substance of what I said, rather than objecting to the Form or the Venue!!!

NEHILIM - What exactly do you think is absurd in what I put forth???

Boredoftheworld

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
Charleston, SC
That knife cuts both ways. Addicts get VERY antsy about even the most minor problems with their supply chain. Vendors shouldn't string customers along, but by the same token, customers shouldn't throw a fit when minor issues arise either.

But we're going to, that's just it. I'm sure it depends on the individual to some degree but I think a lot of us would go slap nuts crazy if we were on our last atomizer, battery or bottle of juice and the order we thought was on the way hadn't shown up for a week. Maybe suppliers need a post-it on the monitor that reads "my customers are drug addled lunatics on a hair trigger, and that's on their good days, treat them accordingly and they will lavish me with piles of money"... ok, that's too much for one post-it, but still.

nephilim

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
So-Cal
Originally Posted by NoMorButts4Me
If you are in the business of supplying addicts, you really shouldn't lock people in to your business, by taking their money when you can't deliver.

Thank you!! A voice of sanity! Finally someone responding to the Substance of what I said, rather than objecting to the Form or the Venue!!!

NEHILIM - What exactly do you think is absurd in what I put forth???

That I was accusing Iv of being fakes.. When did I do that? (notice question mark) you don't really have to answer that. I refuse to get into a Sh@@@t slinging match with you. now back to our regularly scheduled thread!!!!

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
But we're going to, that's just it. I'm sure it depends on the individual to some degree but I think a lot of us would go slap nuts crazy if we were on our last atomizer, battery or bottle of juice and the order we thought was on the way hadn't shown up for a week. Maybe suppliers need a post-it on the monitor that reads "my customers are drug addled lunatics on a hair trigger, and that's on their good days, treat them accordingly and they will lavish me with piles of money"... ok, that's too much for one post-it, but still.

Dare I say it?

If you're an addict then you should probably be managing your addiction better than that. I have a big stockpile of atomizers, batteries, carts and liquid. When it gets even remotely near to being depleted, I stock up again. If I have a problem with a vendor failing to deliver product as quickly as I expect, I cancel my order and get the product from someone else.

It's a two way street. You have to keep your ducks in a row just as much as the vendor does.

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
That I was accusing Iv of being fakes.. When did I do that? (notice question mark) you don't really have to answer that. I refuse to get into a Sh@@@t slinging match with you. now back to our regularly scheduled thread!!!!

To be fair, the implications of the title of this thread are varied. If you'd wanted it to be neutral, you should have titled it something more like:

Please respond to counterfeit 510 accusation.

Or something similar. As it is, you're impugning the whole company by implication when all you (evidently) wanted to do was ask about the atomizers.

nephilim

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
So-Cal
To be fair, the implications of the title of this thread are varied. If you'd wanted it to be neutral, you should have titled it something more like:

Or something similar. As it is, you're impugning the whole company by implication when all you (evidently) wanted to do was ask about the atomizers.

thanks for making me see the errors of my ways, its amazing how many more flys you catch with sugar than with vinegar!!!!!

NoMorButts4Me

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2009
Lenox Hill, NYC

Thank you, Surf Monkey.

Actually, I hadn't accused Nephilim of anything. Just pointed to the TITLE as .... as you said.

nephilim

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
So-Cal

also in my defense I could have Put INNOVAPOR IS A FAKE!!!!! that would have really set some people off, I merely want to get Iv's Attention and maybe a response to this, they need an opportunity to clear their name IMHO.

talmadgemonroe

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2009
Kalamazoo
"Moral" calls? Please.

You've made your point. You don't like InnoVapor. We get it.

Follow this. If some one says "you should do this..." "Should"
by whose standards? Well, the speakers of course. It is like saying "I know better."
I don't like or dislike IV. That implies a personal attachment. This is business. I don't have a lot of trust at this point but that has nothing to do with like or dislike.
Furthermore, If you have so much objection to the things people post, why don't you just delete them. Oh wait, not a moderator. So if you cant change what people post I suggest you try a little acceptance, as opposed to telling us what we should or should not post.

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
Wow. Project much?

Follow this. If some one says "you should do this..." "Should"
by whose standards? Well, the speakers of course. It is like saying "I know better."
I don't like or dislike IV. That implies a personal attachment. This is business. I don't have a lot of trust at this point but that has nothing to do with like or dislike.
Furthermore, If you have so much objection to the things people post, why don't you just delete them. Oh wait, not a moderator. So if you cant change what people post I suggest you try a little acceptance, as opposed to telling us what we should or should not post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread